Comments on Profile Post by Shadow Fox

Oh Snape
    Alpaco hair stylist?
    Sep 13, 2020 at 10:58 AM
    Shadow Fox likes this.
  2. Shadow Fox
    Shadow Fox
    I work on a cannabis farm. It's the best decision of my life. Some of the work is really hard but the worst days are better than the best days at any other job I have ever had! Plus, I am getting tons of advice, help, free shit to help grow my first cannabis.
    Sep 14, 2020 at 5:57 PM
  3. Shadow Fox
    Shadow Fox
    My boss gave me a whole trash bag full of smart pots he was just gonna throw away, a bag of dirt and everyone is super helpful, happy and really helpful and nice. The cultivator, Tyler, even says he will come over to my place when I get my grow tent and other gear to help me get my first grow at home set up.
    Sep 14, 2020 at 5:57 PM
  4. Oh Snape
    Oh Snape
    u licensed to grow ur own weed? We get some of that 'cali' stuff here. Its amazing. Aaaand a complete rip-off lol.
    Sep 14, 2020 at 6:15 PM
    Shadow Fox likes this.
  5. Shadow Fox
    Shadow Fox
    I am allowed to grow up to 4 plants in my household without a license. I got a single white tahou cookies clone sitting in a rockwool right now with one of those tall lamps with the side lamp shinning on it right now until I get my grow tent, light and other supplies in the mail I ordered today.
    Sep 14, 2020 at 6:57 PM
  6. Shadow Fox
    Shadow Fox
    Once I start seeing some roots sticking out the bottom or the sides I am gonna translate it into some Tupur soilless mix and start calibrating its nutrition and grow my baby girl into a FINE ass tahou cookie woman.
    Sep 14, 2020 at 6:57 PM
  7. Shadow Fox
    Shadow Fox
    Or at least that is the plan. I hope. It's been two weeks and she hasn't sprouted her roots yet so that makes me nervous, but she isn't drooping or brown so I guess I will have to just be patient for her baby teeth to come in so I can start feeding her proper.
    Sep 14, 2020 at 6:58 PM
  8. Oh Snape
    Oh Snape
    Are u growing from cuttings? that shit is expensive if its ever up for sale. And they named a strain after touhou? Dope lol.
    Sep 14, 2020 at 7:20 PM
  9. Shadow Fox
    Shadow Fox
    I keept mispelling it. It's Tahoe, anyway. I have a single clone in a rockwool. The clone came from a farm. In about a week I should have all my gear. Tent, Light, intake vents and vent controls. I got all the nutirents like the bloom and grow formulas and my calmag and liquid karma. Plus all the other stuff I need.

I expect to have it all set up and fully going in two weeks.
    Sep 14, 2020 at 7:54 PM
  10. The_Archangel
    The_Archangel
    I've had some great stuff from the Pacific Northwest.
    Sep 17, 2020 at 8:08 AM
    Shadow Fox likes this.
  11. Oh Snape
    Oh Snape
    ky so just sourced sum Tahoe OG.

Will review....probably never.