Adventure Alice to Zouroku

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Kuze, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Lowdown
    :

The fantasy story begins with a group of young girls who hold a power named "Alice's Dream," which allows them to make their imaginations come true. These girls have been locked up and treated as research subjects. Sana, one of these girls whose specific power includes the ability ignore the laws of physics and physically manifest anything she can imagine, has escaped. Afterwards, she meets an old man named Zouroku, who dislikes disruptions in his everyday life.

(Source: ANN)

Trailers:

Air Date: Apr 2, 2017

Official Site: here

Twitter: here

2. Moe

Moe Fed to the Rancor

Not sure how to put this, but I loved the first episode, cute yet chaotic. Can't wait for more.

3. Moe

Moe Fed to the Rancor

The second episode continued with the cute yet chaotic tone. Also predictable but in a funny way.

4. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

Started this based on a recommendation. I thought i could finish the first epidode before i turned in last night but it was a double. Unique.

I wonder if this will share any simiarites with charlotte. Werent they in a research facility for power users? And there was that towaqondo show too (cant rememberthe spelling sorry).

I think i like it. Its kinda generic but its got its own charm. Ill try to get current with it.

5. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

last ep - wow surprising theyd
    intro a new character this late in the season

Itll be interesting to see where they take it.

6. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

That was a cute ending. Ill admit i got a little irritated with sana a few times. But she is adorable. Its unique enough to make you want to stick around for the next episode.