Comedy Asobi Asobase

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Kuze, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Lowdown:

The "surreal gag" comedy manga revolves around three classmates who play simple hand games. One of the girls is good at games, but hates them as she always lost to her older sister and forced to do chores while growing up. Another girl is of American descent, but raised in Japan, and who only pretends to be bad at Japanese. Another girl usually observes their games, and loses to the other girls.

(Source: ANN)

Trailer:

Air Date
    : Jul 8, 2018

Official Site: here

2. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

The ending theme is a work of art.

Looped version:

Matemar likes this.
  3. Sora Senpai

Sora Senpai The Ecchi King
    Contributor Gold Founder

@Kuze The ending is amazing. one of the best of the season. Speaking of which.....

4. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

@Sora Senpai

Asobi Asobase Ending Full - "Inkya Impulse (インキャインパルス)"「あそびあそばせ」

#4 Kuze, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  5. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

6. Grungie

Grungie Established Member
    Contributor

I don't do enough drugs for this show to make sense

7. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

The anime starts out with a very heartfelt opening song. You find yourself saying "Okay were we go another anime about cute girls doing cute things." And here I sit getting strapped in for a nice comfy ride. Then the episode starts and shit basically hits the fan. An intense game of rock paper scissors with an end result of one of our main characters getting her breasts slapped and the other one getting a set of fingers jammed up her nose. "What the hell am I even watching?! this is hilarious!" I found myself saying after the first 5 minutes of Asobi Asobase. The story is a simple one about girls just trying to have a fun time while in school. In the beginning they focus on a lot of past-timers games but as the anime goes along it just becomes an anime about these girls being involved in different situations.

Lerche did a really good job with the animation. It felt different from anime I usually watch. The art seemed 'sketchy" but in a good way, like the character designs were not smooth but I liked it. it was different.

The opening like I said was very upbeat and enjoyable. The ending is going to be up for ending of the YEAR. yes ending of the year, this is one of the best endings I have heard in an anime in quite sometime. The heavy metal went perfectly with how this anime was overall. Straight crazy.

The characters were seriously flawless. I mean they each had their flaws in the show but to me the viewer I found nothing wrong with any of them. they each had their own charm and I enjoyed them all

The anime was really enjoyable. I looked forward to it every week because it started my week off right with a huge smile on my face.

This is one of if not THE BEST ANIME OF THE SEASON for the Summer 2018 season. I cannot recommend this anime more to anyone just looking for comedy that will keep you laughing constantly throughout this series.

I cant wait for the bluray to be released. Any anime fan should have this show on their shelves.

10/10 all across the board. Contender for best anime of the YEAR