Layout Banners

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shannon Apple, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple
    Staff Member Administrator

I've made some quick banners. If anyone is good with composition, please do go ahead and make some more. OR... suggest a show, game or whatever that should be up there and I'll try and find a suitable image with a winter or holiday theme.

I lost last year's because I didn't back them up and I had to reformat my hard drive.

You can post banner submissions in this thread. They need to be 1920 x 524 pixels.

2. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Aside from Christmas themes, can I submit banners of anime that'll be in the winter 2019 season?

3. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple

Well, I won't be putting them into this rotation, but by all means submit them. Kinda want this short rotation to give a holiday feel to the site. I even included the upcoming Aggretsuko Christmas special in there. ^^

1st week in January, I'll be taking down the holiday rotation and replacing with currently airing stuff, so having some ready to go is good. ;)

4. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple

New banners up for summer. Feel free to suggest something that we've missed that currently popular (can be anything from games to movies, doesn't have to be anime) and I'll see if I can find something.