Fantasy Boku no Hero Academia

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by J4sm1n4, May 23, 2016.

1. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Maybe...maybe I got one hole too many in my head.

My interest dwindles when it comes to reading ongoing manga because there's a waiting period and volumes tend to end abruptly without a proper sense of closure (which should actually keep one more interested but sadly pisses me off). But when it comes to a show with more than one season, the said season usually ends more or less in a definitive manner (exceptions excluded) making me feel more satisfied and uncomplaining enough to wait for the second season.

Basically what I'm trying to say is the enjoyment factor is more when I'm able to watch/read something without any disruptions and collect my thoughts rather than switching on and off as per the whims of the publishing house/author/scanlation groups.

2. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

That adrenaline kicking in.

3. Shanigami

Shanigami Actually a Ghost
    Gold Founder

Best ost ever. It's so hype!

Kuze likes this.
  4. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Them drums. This one was the most memorable from the collection.

5. Shanigami

Shanigami Actually a Ghost
    Gold Founder

I thought My Hero Academia was pretty good too, but yeah, You Say Run is by far the best.

6. DamianWinters

DamianWinters Active Member

This is my new favourite anime, it's soo damn amazing. Had a hard battle against Steins;Gate and Future diary but it has won me over completely. I can't wait for Season 2 to come out. The emotion from every single episode had me loving it from the first few minutes. Everythings perfect about it from the great development, interesting characters, awesome music and amazing fights. Really love the way Izukus power works aswell with the huge draw backs, just keeps you on the edge every episode. I pretty much never rewatch anime and especially not whole series but ive already watched this 3 times now and each one has been as good as the last.

If Anyone is on the edge of deciding to watch this seriously just do it, everyone I know has loved it.