Action BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Kuze, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Lowdown:​

Naruto was a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He achieved his dream to become the greatest ninja in the village and his face sits atop the Hokage monument. But this is not his story... A new generation of ninja are ready to take the stage, led by Naruto's own son, Boruto!

(Source: VIZ Media)

Trailers:

Air Date: Apr 5, 2017

Official Site: here

#1 Kuze, Apr 2, 2017
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
  2. Sora Senpai

Sora Senpai The Ecchi King
    Contributor Gold Founder

I really hope this series isn't drawn out...like 500 episodes. 50-100 should be sufficient. There was a lot to take in the first episode. While I am glad it seems like they will focus more on the kids, I wouldn't mind seeing Naruto being a parent at certain points, like how they did with Hinata.

The beginning was stupid, how can some Nerd (Probably Denki) take out Naruto, come on now. Plus that shadow snake...seemed kind of silly.

Other then that I am excited to see some of these other kids come into the mix. We know some of them already (Sarada, Chouchou, etc)
    I am interested in this character and I hope they are involved somehow.
    [​IMG]
    That would be the coolest ninja outfit ever!!!!

3. Narilka

Narilka Destroyer of Worlds
    Staff Member Moderator Platinum Founder

Ok so the OP is extremely cheerful, but I felt some of the beats were reminiscent of the OP from Naruto.

I would be really surprised Nartuo was killed but I have been wrong many times before. It would be sad if it would be true.

I am interested to see what kind of power Boturo is holding onto in his right eye. Later on it showed he had a scar over it like someone tried to take it. Smh these ninjas always wanting someone's eye power. :p

Another long and drawn out series, here we go!

@Sora Senpai so will that outfit be your next halloween costume?

4. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

I will rock the ish outta that lol. I need a huge bowtie for my head.

5. JoJo

JoJo Well-Known Member
    Gold Founder

So I can't front...after the first episode I felt kinda let down. Besides the opening scene of course...which had me hyped as hell. But then the Denki situation came about, and I really thought...ahhh now mannnn...not again with the "because you're my friend only if I know you for about 2 minutes nonsense."

But I guess that was just a regular introduction to the state the hidden leaf is now in, and the characters we'll be following. It was pretty mediocre, but understandable.

The art, animation and sound is top notch though...

So walking in to the second episode with my eyes half opened and feeling kinda sceptic...damnnnn it...I fell in love...again...

The setting and dialogue in the ninja academy, gave me such nostalgia...like whoa. And seeing the children of all the OG's and how they look had me thinking back.

I loved the last episode...from Boruto (who's already growing faster on me than his father) to that bully kid (lol refreshing to see a two year older class mate.) And all the 3 (I guess main?) female ninjas look interesting as well.

I just hope they don't do this like they did Shippuuden...cause my heart can't take anymore BS from this franchise.

6. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

I really liked this episode.

I hope Iwabe is in this anime more, he was actually pretty cool.

Aww man both Violet and Sarada showing some concern for Boruto?

When her hand was shaking I was like "AWWWW!!!"

Wonder how that will turn out.

Also I said it last week, and it gets even more interesting this week.
    [​IMG]

WHO IS SHE!?!?!?! I hope she becomes somewhat important!!!

@JoJo Can you be more specific about what they did in Shippuden?

7. JoJo

JoJo Well-Known Member
    Gold Founder

Well the infinite number of fillers for starters, the endless flashbacks (within flashbacks sometimes.) And everytime we got to something good, they go back to the fillers or another arc.

The first few years of Shippuuden up till Pain were amazing, after that I saw it declining slowly...and the last two years(!) I just got so sick and tired of all the BS fillers, flashbacks and stories I don't really care for or all ready knew, I didn't watch it anymore.

I completed the Manga the week the last chapter came out, and I watched the Canon episodes in one go just before the final fight between
    Naruto & Sasuke...which was amazing

Also sometimes the filler episodes looked flawless and (especially the great ninja war episodes) canon eps looked sloppy AF. I could go on for days if I wanted to lol. But I made my peace with it lol...

8. Narilka

I don't mind filler shows when I like the show, generally I want more of it anyway so it doesn't usually bother me as a whole. Not saying certain episodes or added arcs didn't annoy me but it's all about preference and taste o the person.

Finally some good fighting. Boruto fights heavy handed like his dad and grandmother.

I am really enjoying seeing all the kids and how some are similar to their parents. It is still really early so I can't really say a whole lot being only episode 2. Well aside from Boruto's hair is really distracting I don't like it.

Sora the cute girl in black could be anyone's daughter. There is a huge pool of characters I hate to google it and inadvertently find more information than I wanted.

9. J4sm1n4

J4sm1n4 The Queen of Hell and Heaven
    Contributor

The only reason I'm watching is cuz of Mitsuki. IMO Boruto is the worst mc ever. Sarada is annoying. Choco is stupid. Shikadai and Inojin are kawaii.

10. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Ending Full

『the peggies - Dreamy Journey』

#10 Kuze, May 5, 2017
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
  11. Animeace

Animeace New Member

Loved the movie but the anime and manga is just "ok" for me right now. Like if you just look at the 7 prologue chaps kishimoto did its just on a totally different lvl. There is more of a team 7 vibe with boruto, mitsuki and sarada and naruto and the other are featured more in the story.

I like that the anime staff are spending the time to flesh out all the character relationships but it just feels very watered down.To much school hijinks not enough ninja missions. Obviously the manga being monthly doesnt help but even the manga is pretty meh atm. . The first arch taking place after the movie events is looking pretty tame.. As much as you want boruto to stand out on his own its going to need need to feature the original cast more. That parent/sensei relation ship is what made the original great. .

Narilka likes this.
  12. Narilka

I agree with @Animeace while I understand the need to introduce the new characters, they are taking too long in doing so. lackluster season so far with little surprises.

Really disappointed in Naruto and his parenting skills he needs to seriously fix his shit.

Animeace likes this.
  13. Sygryn

Sygryn Active Member

Didn't watch the movie, the anime nor did i read the manga. i just wished that they would just finish it.

Narilka likes this.
  14. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Opening Full『KANA-BOON - Baton Road』

15. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Ending 2 Full『Scenarioart - Sayonara Moon Town』

16. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Holy shit, a year down the line and Boruto is still churning out new episodes.

Boruto Naruto Next Generation Ending 5 Full : Kachou Fuugetsu - Coalamode.

17. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Viz Media will release the Boruto: Naruto Next Generations anime on home video starting in spring 2019.

18. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Full Ending 7「Polaris」by hitorie

19. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Boruto OP 4 FULL「Lonely Go!」by Brian the Sun

20. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - Opening 5 Full『Golden Time』by Fujifabric