Food & Drink Budweiser Zero

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The_Archangel, Jul 28, 2020 at 5:04 PM.

1. The_Archangel

The_Archangel Shadowbanned

Budweiser is now the latest beer company to capitalize on the non-alcoholic beer trend. There are several other brands that have released an alcohol free alternative to their beer.

Alcohol free beer sounds pretty refreshing but I have yet to try any. From what I understand, the trend is popular with people who are trying to be more heath conscious and for social reasons. Also people who are recovering alcoholics. It gives the option of enjoying the taste of beer without the effects of alcohol.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/28/business/budweiser-zero-launch/index.html

#1 The_Archangel, Jul 28, 2020 at 5:04 PM
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2020 at 8:16 PM
  2. Oh Snape

Oh Snape House Bantsratheon
    Staff Member Moderator

They're also low cal. What with being piss flavoured water.

3. Jive Turkey

Jive Turkey Newbie

I grew up in STL, where the main brewery for Budweiser is so I got tired of the carbonated urine by the time I was 16. I can't imagine how bad it tastes without the alcohol.

I don't understand alcohol free alcohol as a concept anyways. You look like a bigger pussy if you order alcohol free beer at a bar than if you ordered, say, a diet coke. That's just my opinion though.

I also don't understand why they would do this to Budweiser, when they already have a more popular alcohol free beer (O'douls) that uses the AB branding and logo.
    Guess they're doing it for that "exclusive" Budweiser piss flavor

4. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

For zero chill then.