Action BURN THE WITCH

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Kuze, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Lowdown:

Historically, 72% of all the deaths in London are related to dragons, fantastical beings invisible to the majority of the people. While unknown to most, some people have been standing up to these dragons.

Only inhabitants of Reverse London who live in the hidden "reverse" side of London can see the dragons. Even then, only a selected few become qualified enough as witches or wizards to make direct contact with them.

The protagonists of the story are witch duo Noel Niihashi and Ninny Spangcole. They are protection agents for Wing Bind (WB), an organization for dragon conservation and management. Their mission is to protect and manage the dragons within London on behalf of the people.

(Source: Official Site)

Trailer:

Air Date: Oct 2, 2020

Official Site: here

2. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Muse Asia has confirmed that its official YouTube channel will stream the anime.

3. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

I loved this! Witty and unique. Great action too. Not sure why but 3 eps were already out on crunchyroll.

This is a really well thought out world. Should be exciting to learn more.

4. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Its only 3 episodes. It was in ova format. The show has ended unless they decide to continue it further later.

5. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

Aw thats a shame. Its weird that it was that fleshed out. I could definitely see it expanding. Like I said its such a big world.