Sci-Fi Come watch Ghost in the Shell 2 with me on december 2nd!

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Kerberos, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Kerberos

Kerberos genki moe blob
    Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]
    GHOST IN THE SHELL SIMULWATCH THING
    DECEMBER 2ND - 7PM GMT

As some of you know Ghost in the Shell 2 - Innocence, isn't exactly my favourite part of the franchise. But recent comments here and elsewhere have made me want to give the movie another chance and I figured it'd be fun to watch it with a bunch of other people. Thus on december 2nd at 7PM GMT I'm doing a simulwatch thing allong with whoever's interested in joining me. While the purpose is to create a podcast out of it, I can't absolutely guarantee that this will happen as several previous simulwatch-cast failed due to technical difficulties. But the most important thing is to watch a movie together and have fun doing so. So if you're a big Ghost in the Shell fan or just feel like watching a movie with some fellow anime-enthusisats, then join me on December 2nd at 7PM GMT and let's see of together we can discover the ghost in this shell of innocence.

Okay I admit that was a horrible line. But anyway, if you;re interested let me know and I'll send you a PM with an invite tot he designated Discord Server.

Hope to hear you all soon!

Trailer:

#1 Kerberos, Nov 24, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  2. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

The trippiest movie in the series.