Come Watch Sword of the Stranger with me!! - May 21st - 7 GMT

Discussion in 'Events' started by Kerberos, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerberos

Kerberos genki moe blob
    Staff Member Moderator

So a while back I watched an awesome historical action movie called Sword of the Stranger which I super enjoyed. So much so in fact, that I want to see it again. But I figured that rather than watching it again alone it would be more fun to watch it with a bunch of others since it's the kind of movie that really lends itself very well to a group-viewing. Being a fun and engaging action-romp that you don't have to pay huge amounts of attention to while viewing.

So on May 21 at 7GMT I'll be doing another simulwatch-podcast. But because we're also celebaritng our one year anniversary by then this podcast won't be open to just the usual podcast-members but anyone can join in! So if, like me, you're a big fan of this movie and want to watch it with others or if you'v never seen the film and don't mind watching it for the first time while chatting with other people, then reply in this thread! I'll be putting together a special podcast group on Discord for this event. Which we'll also be using for the actual podcast-chat itself. So if you're interested, let me know and I'll add you to the group!

Hoping to talk to many of you there and let's have a fun movie-night together!

Oh and if you've never heard of this film and want to know what it's like, here's my review for it:
    http://www.sakugacity.com/ams/anime-review-sword-of-the-stranger.36/

KT Samurai likes this.
  2. KT Samurai

KT Samurai The Peacemaker
    Staff Member Administrator "Owner"

I might be able to actually make it to this!

Kerberos likes this.
  3. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

I'll try if time-zones permit. Would be great to catch some of that end battle.

Kerberos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.