General Cosmetic Surgery

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saturna, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Saturna

Saturna Active Member
    Gold Founder

What do you guys think of it?

#1 Saturna, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  2. TonyTony

TonyTony Active Member

Personally I like girls that are natural. Big boobs and ass are "cool" and "aesthetically pleasing" but natural looks really good on a confident and happy person.

Do you.

3. 4xdblack

4xdblack Accomplished Booty-Cop
    Silver Founder Plus

I honestly don't care whether people get plastic surgery or not... But I've never seen a person become more attractive after getting plastic surgery. Except for Koreans... So if you want plastic surgery, become Korean first.

Harlequinn and Saturna like this.
  4. Saturna

Saturna Active Member
    Gold Founder

I've seen people look better after plastic surgery. This woman looks much better with her nose fixed, imo.

[​IMG]

#4 Saturna, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  5. Oh Snape

Oh Snape House Bantsratheon
    Staff Member Moderator

We could all do with a few more inches.

6. 4xdblack

Silver Founder Plus

Personally, I find both equally attractive.

7. Saturna

Saturna Active Member
    Gold Founder

Well, that's nice to hear actually.

8. Dunn x Dolo

Dunn x Dolo King of the Chatroom
    Silver Founder

Personally I prefer a natural woman, flaws and all. I can respect a person not liking things about them and wanting to change it though. I dislike when people go overboard though.

Seeing women with crazy fake breast or a super inflated ass is unattractive to me and I dont understand the appeal of it or why they want something like that.

I dont judge them for it though so whatever floats their boat I guess as long as they are happy.

4xdblack, Saturna and Harlequinn like this.
  9. ThisGuy

ThisGuy Kin of the Cosmos
    Platinum Founder

If you feel like you need cosmetic treatments to be around people then those people probably aren't worth being around.

If you feel like you need cosmetic surgery to be comfortable with yourself that's too bad. Our lives are too transient to care about inane cosmetic bullshit.

Be proud of who you are, every crack, every scar, everything is yours. Enjoy the life you experience now and realize that In a in a few short years you'll be among the stars again.

4xdblack, Narilka and Sygryn like this.
  10. Pinky The Blue Flamingo

Pinky The Blue Flamingo Too old for this shit
    Staff Advisory Editor-in-Chief Gold Founder

Im considering getting breast reduction surgery if I can lose enough weight for my dr to approve it. These things are hell for me, physically, and more importantly, socially. I fucking hate how much attention I get because of them, and just wish it wasnt even something people cared about.

on the opposite side of the spectrum my sister has gotten implants and loves them.

I see no issues with cosmetic surgery, its your body and your choice. If x procedure makes you feel better go for it, fuck what everyone else thinks.

Saturna likes this.
  11. 4xdblack

Silver Founder Plus

I have to agree with most of the dudes here.. Flaws are attractive. But personally, as much as face matters to me in terms of attractiveness.. Hairstyle is top priority IMO. And that applies to everyone.

12. StrawHats

StrawHats Stuck in a chair
    Staff Member Moderator Founder

The poor can't be bothered with them. We stay fugly, and if we had the extra money it surely won't go to cosmetic surgeries. Well, except the less intelligent poor person. They'll blow that money right off for a face-fat-to-ass-fat surgery.

Scruffie likes this.
  13. Pinky The Blue Flamingo

Pinky The Blue Flamingo Too old for this shit
    Staff Advisory Editor-in-Chief Gold Founder

@Quulix

I forgot to mention, my sister also had her nose fixed because after her ex broke it a couple times, it was 1) crooked as fuck, and 2)gave her awful breathing difficulty.

Since getting it fixed her quality of life has improved, not just because she can breathe now, but also because she isnt reminded of horrible memories every time she looks in the mirror.

14. Enies

Enies Famous Member

plastic surgery should be a thing in other asian countries not just koreans. Although the surgeons prob have lots of experience there.

With that said I too find flaws attractive because it makes someone unique. Im attracted uniquness and confidence in girls. If you want to do what you wanna do its no big deal for me. Minor stuff is okay but anything too much more than is unattractive to me personally.

15. Scruffie

Scruffie Pro Tarantula Bro-Fister
    Editor

It's not something I would consoder myself. I'm not always happy with my appearance, but I still wouldn't change it. Though I believe superficial cosmetic surgery is very different to cosmetic surgery to repair function or after serious injury like burns.

We are who we are, and the flaws are what gives us character. My concern is always the effect on people's mental state after. Looking into the mirror and seeing a different face must be so disorienting.

Narilka and Harlequinn like this.
  16. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister Is Breaking Down

I am indifferent. If anyone wishes to have such surgery, by all means go ahead. Most of it can be minor and is almost unnoticeable unless pointed out.
    By the by, I like fake breasts. The more fake they look, the better. No idea why.

But such surgery cannot help me, sadly.

17. 4xdblack

Silver Founder Plus

Let me correct one thing, I said "plastic surgery" several times when I meant "cosmetic surgery". There is definitely a big difference.

Scruffie likes this.
  18. StrawHats

StrawHats Stuck in a chair
    Staff Member Moderator Founder

It is.

Scruffie likes this.
  19. TonyTony

TonyTony Active Member

Hey. I didnt read any of these other responses but, one of my best friends got breast reduction and it made her life infinitely better she is so much more comfortable and happy. God bless womens rights to do this.

Harlequinn likes this.
  20. Struggler

Struggler Sapient Meat
    Platinum Founder

We're stuck in these fleshy meat sacks, so whatever we can do to make our imprisonment more comfortable is fine with me.