Current Anime Feed

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Moe, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Moe

Moe Fed to the Rancor

Much like that viewing bar we had on A4, are we able to bring that back and have it on SC or is that something that was too much of a hassle at the time. I knew it was left unupdated for months.

2. KT Samurai

KT Samurai The Peacemaker
    Staff Member Administrator "Owner"

Sorry, I'm not completely clear on what you mean. Are you talking about the clickable images we had beneath the banner for featured threads and whatnot?

3. Moe

Moe Fed to the Rancor

Yes, and no, just images that linked to threads on that anime for the current season.

4. KT Samurai

KT Samurai The Peacemaker
    Staff Member Administrator "Owner"

Ah, yes.

We've talked about this before because we wanted it back, too, but have found that it's bit expensive in either time or treasure to make it happen. A professional coder would cost us hundreds of dollars easy, and any volunteer would need a ton of time and server access that we're not super keen on giving out right now.

I've written this off as something we might be able to really push for in the distant future if we really want to drum up funds to make it happen. I don't wanna blow our whole budget on this, especially since we're still pretty damn small.

Moe likes this.