RPG Cyberpunk 2077

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Kuze, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Lowdown
    :

From what we know the plot will centre around the story of V. The only solid details we know so far can be found in the following passage: “You play as V, a hired gun on the rise, who just got their first serious contract. In a world of cyber-enhanced street warriors, tech-savvy net runners and corporate life-hackers, today is your first step to becoming an urban legend.”

Gameplay Video:

Official Site: here

Twitter: here

Discord: here

#1 Kuze, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  2. Oh Snape

Oh Snape House Bantsratheon
    Staff Member Moderator

Lol, Jackie is a girls name.

3. Enies

Enies Famous Member

anyone else thinks this game looks dope?

4. Matemar

Matemar The Crow

I'm so hype for this. That, and Metro Exodus (though a little bit less since the scandal).

5. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Been banging to the song ever since the trailer came out. Looks 10/10 but will have to see how the open-world option shapes up to be and the soundtrack for the game. The soundtrack definitely.

This just might be the game where I'm forced to throw silly monies on a 4k tv.....and a ps4.

6. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

PlayStation goes behind the scenes with CD Projekt Red for an exclusive look.

7. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Apparently Keanu Reeves is a character in the game.

8. Ash

Ash Newbie

The game looks amazing and the fact that Keanu Reeves is in the game is an amazing added bonus. I'm still not sure whether I will get it or not though. For some reason, first person single player games give me headaches if I play them for a while (had this issue with Far Cry 5).

9. G_Munny07

G_Munny07 is a savage

This game looks kickass so far

10. Struggler

Struggler Sapient Meat
    Platinum Founder

Almost couldn't possibly be more hyped for this game. CDPR is among my favorite developers, and cyberpunk is one of my favorite genres, especially in games. Tbh the ONLY bit of bad news I've heard about the game so far is that CDPR has decided that the ENTIRE game will be exclusively in first person. That includes all cutscenes, so forget seeing your customized created character ANYWHERE outside of maybe the menu screen. This was undoubtedly decided on for the sake of budgeting and time constraints, and I don't think (I hope, rather) it will detract TOO much from the game as a whole, but it's still a big disappointment overall in an otherwise completely positive feed of info coming out about the game.

11. Enies

Enies Famous Member

The one hour game play sold me on this game. It was absolutely great from beginning to end. Hopefully the rest of the game is like that too it possibly even better.