Adventure Dororo

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Kuze, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Lowdown:

Dororo, a young orphan thief, falls into the company of Hyakkimaru, a powerful demon-hunting Rounin. Before Hyakkimaru's birth his father, a greedy feudal lord, made a pact with 40 demons and let them each take a piece of his unborn son's body, in return for granting him great power. Hyakkimaru was born without arms, legs, eyes, ears a nose or mouth, a barely human creature, and his father had him thrown in the river. He was rescued and raised by Dr. Honma, who made him artificial limbs and helped him learn to fight the demons - each time he defeats one he reclaims one piece of his body. Now he and Dororo travel together through the war-torn countryside.

(Source: ANN)

Trailers:

Air Date: Jan 7, 2019

Official Site: here

2. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

At first I was half-hearted but having seen all the trailers that have come out, I'm excited going into this one.

3. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Hmm, that demon was way too easy. I mean, props to Hyakkimaru for pulling it off, given his condition but I wanted to see more sword slashing.

It's off to a good start. Definitely gonna be fun watching this weekly.

I thought them motorbikes revving opening credits was Geno Studios' thing. Turns out it's a Twin Engine anime production house thing. They have it in every anime produced by Twin Engine.

4. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Darnit it's a real pain to wait a week for the next episode. This is like the Garo Vanishing Line of the season for me. Tons exciting to watch. Hearing it will be a 2 cour show or something like it.

5. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

"It failed to take you"

Wonder who Bandai meant by that?