Fairy Tail

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Neilsan, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Neilsan

Neilsan Newbie

hey all,

I don't know if this has been discussed, but I took out the first season of
    FAIRY TAIL out of curiosity. I guess I was turned on first by the themes.
    the one you seen on YOUTUBE's "Try not to sing or dance anime challenge"
    and, more recently, "STRIKE BACK" which I guess is later in the series.

the first actual clip was "Erza vs 100" from whatever season. that was impressive.
    I can imagine "100? Natsu hold my beer. I got this." which of course, leads us to
    Miss Scarlet. she who gives the term "badass bitch" a new meaning. the clips of
    her are quite amusing. sometimes she beats the crap out of Natsu and Gray, others
    she tries to fit in.

I have to say from the clips it looks like a fast-paced amusing anime whose drawing
    style almost remind me of DRAGONBALL and ONE PIECE. so, how good is the show
    and do you have a favorite character or episode? I look forward to getting into it, though
    whether or not I go all 100-plus episodes is another matter.

2. Matemar

Matemar The Crow

It's a show that had some promise, but eventually turned mediocre (other then the OST, that's epic). Classic shounen really.

3. Neilsan

Neilsan Newbie

I started watching it and I like what I see. The opening theme and closing theme are quite catchy
    and I like how Fairy Tail is sort of the Bad News Bears of the Guilds. I won't say they're like the
    Dirty Pair but they do seem to do a lot of collateral damage to finish a mission, Natsu especially.