News Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel Anime Film Project

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Kuze, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

In case you haven't heard, Fate/Apocrypha isn't the only thing that's happening this year regarding the Fate series. A 3 part anime film project under the blanket name Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel is being produced by ufotable and headed by Tomonori Sudou who was the animation director for Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works and Fate/Zero

The first film of the series is scheduled to premiere in theaters in Japan on October 14.

Here are the trailers:

"Heaven's Feel" is a route from the original Fate/stay night visual novel. A manga adaptation of the route launched in May 2015. So if any of you follow the manga, you peeps know what's up.

Summary

Emiya Shirou is a young magus who attends Homurahara Academy in Fuyuki City. One day after cleaning the Archery Dojo in his school, he catches a glimpse of a fight between superhuman beings, and he gets involved in the Holy Grail War, a ritual where magi called Masters fight each other with their Servants to win the Holy Grail. Shirou joins the battle to stop an evildoer from winning the Grail and to save innocent people, but everything goes wrong when a mysterious "Shadow" begins to indiscriminately kill people in Fuyuki...

Source: ANN

2. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Aniplex of America has stated that it will release the first Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel film theatrically in the United States. The company has not yet announced theater locations or dates.

Theatrical Trailer

The film, which is the first in a three-part film series, will premiere in theaters in Japan on October 14.

3. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Aniplex of America has listed theatres for the screening of the first film of the series Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel I. presage flower.

Currently, 26 theaters in 12 states plus Washington D.C. will screen the film. Most of the screenings are on November 18-20, with some screenings on December 2-3.

The film will premiere in the U.S. on November 3 at The Theater At Ace Hotel in Los Angeles

Theater listings: Click Me

Source: ANN

4. Ya Boy Jack

Ya Boy Jack Writer, Blogger, and all around anime lover.
    Contributor

I am all of the excite. Based on what I’ve seen, this is going to be really good. Or, at the very least, it will look good.

5. Shikinami_

Shikinami_ Lean, Green, Meme Machine
    Gold Founder

My body is ready, interestingly enough, there's collab event with Shadowverse CCG.

Kuze likes this.
  6. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel - I. Presage Flower Ending Full『Aimer - Hana no Uta』

#6 Kuze, Oct 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  7. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel I. presage flower ended with a teaser trailer for the second film. According to the trailer, the 2nd film is titled Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel II. lost butterfly and it will debut in 2018.

8. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Film distribution company Azoland Pictures has announced that it will screen Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel I. presage flower, the first film in the Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel anime film trilogy, in Canada.

The film will get screenings in Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Quebec on January 14 at 12:55 p.m. local time. The distributor's official website offers a full list of theaters for each province.

Official website with listings: here

9. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Fathom Events and Aniplex of America has announced that the English dub of Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel I. presage flower, the first film in the Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel anime film trilogy, will premiere in theaters in the United States on June 5 and June 7 at 7:30 p.m. local time.

Tickets for the event will go on sale on May 4, and Fathom Events' website will reveal a full list of participating theaters.

Fathom Events site: here

10. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

The official website for the Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel anime film trilogy is streaming a promotional trailer for the second film, Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel II. lost butterfly.

#10 Kuze, May 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  11. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Aniplex has announced at Anime Expo that it will screen Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel II. lost butterfly, the second film in the Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel anime film trilogy, in theaters in the United States in 2019.

12. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

The full trailer for Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel II. lost butterfly was streamed. The trailer features the theme song "I beg you" performed by Aimer.

Ya Boy Jack likes this.
  13. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel - II. Lost Butterfly Ending Full『Aimer - I beg you』

14. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel II. lost butterfly will debut at the Regal L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles on February 23. The film will screen at 11:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. local time. Fathom Events will then open the film nationwide on March 14.