Founder Status & Other Notes

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shannon Apple, Jun 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple
    Staff Member Administrator

Last chance to throw in a dollar for that coveted founder status.

We posted it up on FB earlier, gonna throw the reminder here too. If anyone is after that founder status, you have until tonight Canada time. Then KT will be closing it forever. The support has been amazing, so thank you everyone. ^^
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sakugacity-com/x/12338886#/

The not so nice note
    Some people find that they are still able to post on A4 from time to time depending on the server. If you decide to go there for whatever reason, do not post stuff that breaks common forum rules. Just let it naturally slip into history. I know most people won't do anything terrible because I can account for most people's character. Someone has already gone and done something really horrible on there today. I still have powers and I've had words/removed content. Let's take the higher ground here. It's not the owners it would get to, it's the unsuspecting visitors who happen to be browsing. It should go without saying, but sadly, I had to say it. Thanks a million.

2. KT Samurai

KT Samurai The Peacemaker
    Staff Member Administrator "Owner"

Turns out you have to apply to stop the campaign. I filled out the form and apparently they'll get back to me in 3 days to tell me if they'll close it or not. It's pretty weird but there you have it.

So, I guess you technically have another couple days to donate until Indiegogo decides to close it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.