Music Fukumenkei Noise

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Kuze, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Lowdown
    :

The manga tells a romance story with the themes of "music x one-sided love." Nino, a girl who loves singing, made a childhood promise with her first crush Momo and song-composing Yuzu to someday find her voice. The three went their separate ways, but Nino kept her promise and continued to sing. Years later, the three are now high school students, and Nino is drawn into the world of band clubs.

(Source: ANN)

Trailers:

Air Date: Apr 11, 2017

Official Site: here

Twitter: here

If the trailers are anything to go by, this one's gonna be a musical blast.

@Sora Senpai @J4sm1n4 @Fantasy

Fantasy likes this.
  2. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

First episode airing today.

3. Sora Senpai

Sora Senpai The Ecchi King
    Contributor Gold Founder

Episode 1 was really really good. Far better then I expected. there were parts that gave me insane goosebumps.

Now it comes down to who's flag am I going to wave?

As of right now...im leaning Momo.

4. Moe

Moe Fed to the Rancor

This, this is what Sakurada Reset isn't, and by that this freaking anime did give me some odd feeling, not quite goosebumps but pretty damn close. This will be a joy to watch that's for sure.

5. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

They got the right VA for Nino thats for sure.

6. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

My lord, episode two was a feels fest.
    Like I honestly do not know who I want Nino to end up with now. Not only that there's side story going on with her singing, and "in NO hurry to shout" being introduced as well. Like there's so much anticipation!!!

Yuzu....man I really want to hate him for what he said at the end...but I've been in his position before, iking/loving someone who loves someone else freaking hurts!

While I am not a fan of praying to god and hoping for her love not to reach Momo, I can feel for him.

Definitely will be a top recommendation this season. the ending and insert songs are on point.

7. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Fukumenkei Noise Opening Theme Full

Miou (Ayahi Takagaki) – High School [ANIME SIDE] -Bootleg-

This insert song is where it's at:

Insert song Spiral / Nino (in No hurry to shout)

8. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Fukumenkei Noise ED FULL 「Allegro」/Nino (in NO hurry to shout)

9. Moe

Moe Fed to the Rancor

My thoughts so far.
    I hate to say this but, I did feel episode 2 was generic which I hate and episode 3 just continued that...Yuzu and Momo are opposites of each other, pretty plain. Really in my opinion, Alice shouldn't go with either, and neither of then should want to be with her, there is no chemistry between them what so ever. Alice wants to be with Momo, but why? No idea she just likes him as a childhood friend and because they sang together, likewise with Yuzu. IF it doesn't pick up and show the same impactfullness that episode 1 had, I may drop the anime, but already if I had to rate it at this point in time it would be around a 4 of 10.

10. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Damn Yuzu and Momo are colleagues it would seem. They at least are aware of each other and what they do in life. I wonder who Yuzu was sending that message to?

This show just keeps getting better, they were getting the tears flowing a little when Yuzu was trying to sing.

11. Moe

Moe Fed to the Rancor

Welp, sorry guys, but I am going to go ahead and drop this one. Mainly for the twisted plot points. It's hard to understand, doesn't quite flow and there hasn't been any songs since that first episode, and probably won't be till the last. Like I said it felt generic and it has, nothing has caught my attention yet and it's already in episode 4. A few songs would be done by now, it would keep my attention like that first episode. Thankfully Tsuki ga Kirei is a far better romance than this has been, and far less confusing. I'm emotionally invested in that far more then this one.

12. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Best music everywhere best music!!!

Fukumenkei Noise 『Wednesday Beauty』/in NO hurry to shout;

13. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Fukumenkei Noise 「Borderline」/in No hurry to shout

Fukumenkei Noise 「Canariya」/in NO hurry to shout(Vo:Nino)

14. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Oh god the drama and suspense is building!!! I've dropped my Momo flag and waving my Yuzu flag now! LETS GO BOY!!!

15. Narilka

Narilka Destroyer of Worlds
    Staff Member Moderator Platinum Founder

I don't know I am going towards Momo now. I was originally all for Yuzu, and still love Yuzu, but Momo is really pulling ahead lately. They have done a great job showing his story.

Although, Momo stated he can't write when he's with or sees Nino and Yuzu starting writing hit songs again only after Nino shows up in his like again. Nino you lucky girl to have two seemingly good guys head over heals for you, but she is so oblivious toYuzu and only sees Momo.

16. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Fukumenkei Noise 「FALLING SILENT」/SILENT BLACK KITTY (Vo.Mio)

Fukumenkei Noise 「IMITATIONDOLL」/SILENT BLACK KITTY

17. J4sm1n4

J4sm1n4 The Queen of Hell and Heaven
    Contributor

@Kuze thx for recommending me this one! I really love it! Its one of the best anime i have seen in awhile. The drama is actually good!

Narilka and Kuze like this.
  18. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

『Noise』/in NO hurry to shout; 【Fukumenkei Noise Capitulo 11】

in NO hurry to shout; - 「Shoushitsu no sora」/Fukumenkei Noise

19. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

YUZU...Im still not on ep 11 but god damn Yuzu is the best character int his anime. Momo can go eat something.

20. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Story 5: Slightly generic romance. They thre some nice comedy moments into it but it was basically just a love drama. Luckily it was never forced.
    Animation 6: This is not a hate on brain base and their animation, it's more of a hatred for the character designs. I wasn't a fan of the big eyes and wide mouths at times. They actually did really well with the CGI.
    Sound/Music 10: This is what I want out of a music anime. What Fuuka failed to deliver, Fukumenki made up for. I know some people would have liked to hear Nino singing something other then 'lalala" at points but the soundtrack for this anime was flawless. Saori Hayami FTW
    Character/VA 8: The VA's did a tremendous job in this anime. I especially loved Yuzu. After hearing him to Midoriya (Hero Academy) it was a nice change of pace for something a little more dramatic.
    Enjoyment 8: I enjoyed binge watching episodes more then getting hooked week by week. That's what I do with most dramas so im not left with a hole in my heart.
    Overall View:
    Fukumenki noise turned into a very good anime. The "Love Triangle" that was going on made me freaking nuts at points. honestly I was waving so many flags I lost count who I wanted to end up together. Also when an anime makes you cringe, hate, and love characters like a Roller Coaster, then damn they are doing their job right in the Drama aspect of things.

If you're looking for an anime with fantastic music and some great drama I would recommend Fukumenki noise.