Hello Guys, Gals, and Non-Binary Pals!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Masterminor, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Masterminor

Masterminor Newbie

Hello Everyone,

I'm here invited by our great leader and am attempting to come to terms with my love of many animes personally and anime style games. It's a bit hard for me as I'm rather stubborn about sticking to old ways and used to hate it with a passion just because. But now I find myself adoring certain anime like RWBY and games like Doki Doki Literature Club.

The Devil is a Part Timer was pretty funny too. Some people make curse me, but I prefer watching things in my own language so I only watch Dubbed.

I am a very avid Cartoon enthusiast though and have been for years. I love things like Scooby Doo, The Flintstones, The Jetsons, The Smurfs. Things like that that have long since been past their prime. But I love Steven Universe, that's about the only thing I watch on Cartoon Network anymore.

I love playing computer games like Minecraft and Oxygen Not Included, Stardew Valley (I can't wait for Witchbrook to come out), Pokemon, and other various RPGs out there. I check Steam almost every day for new deals on games like them.

And perusing various forums like these, and I must say I'm impressed with the style of this forum. I will most certainly be staying here for a good while! So good luck getting rid of me ;)

Well I'll stop rambling now, if you want to know more about me, feel free to ask! I'm very friendly and look forward to answering any question you may have :)

2. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Welcome aboard and hope you have a great time in the discussion threads.

3. Oh Snape

Oh Snape House Bantsratheon
    Staff Member Moderator

Welcome welcome. Great to see new people and hopefully new topics for discussion.

Animation wise I'm gearing towards finally watching the latest Bojack season and whenever new Rik And Morty drops.

4. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple
    Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to Sakuga City. :D