Comedy Hinako Note

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Kuze, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Lowdown
    :

Hinako is poor at speaking and lives in a rural part of Japan. She wants to improve her speech to be able to talk to people freely, so in high school, she transfers schools to Tokyo and plans to join a theater club. When she arrives, it turns out her boarding house is a secondhand bookstore, and a girl who eats books lives there.

(Source: ANN)

Hinako is a shy little girl whom animals are instinctively drawn to. Because of this, Hinako works as a scarecrow to keep said animals away from the crops in her neighbors fields. Thus the tale of the scarecrow girl begins!

(Source: MU)

Trailer:

Air Date: Apr 7, 2017

Official Site: here

Twitter: here

Some of the backgrounds of this season's comedy shows are downright outrageous and even a bit tempting. Tis the season of exciting SOLs.

2. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Crunchyroll announced on Thursday that it will stream the Hinako Note anime. The stream will begin on Friday at 9:30 a.m. EDT for users worldwide except Asia.

3. Sora Senpai

Sora Senpai The Ecchi King
    Contributor Gold Founder

This anime is turning out to be really funny and enjoyable. In terms of cute girls doing cute things this is honestly one of, if not my favorite one I've seen so far. There is seriously not one female who I dislike in this series which is a surprise.

4. Moe

Moe Fed to the Rancor

Forgot to mention, I am watching this and enjoying the hell out of it.

5. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

I figured from the sig. I freaking love it!

6. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Favorite girl? ive been meaning to ask you

7. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Guess Moe's unavailable and can't answer that one.

8. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Story 5: The story is nothing special, just a girl coming to Tokyo to become a theater Actress. It's mainly everything that follows which is enjoyable.
    Animation 8: Passione did two other anime that I know of; Rokka and Rail Wars both anime had very good details when it came to certain characters. IE the women.
    Sound/Music 8: The opening and ending are awesome and super fun. Also the BGM during the anime was just soothing at points. Really well done.
    Character/VA 8: Out of the Five main character I really enjoyed two, however I feel like they were made to be liked by a diverse amount of viewers. I didn't dislike the other three let me get that out there as well.
    Enjoyment 8: I really enjoyed this anime, especially towards the end when things became a little more...interesting.

Overall View: Hinako Note is your run of the mill "cute girls doing cute things anime". However as we go deeper into the episodes we come to find out it's more like "Sexy girls doing sexy things anime". Basically after I'd say the halfway mark there were more and more panty shots, and sexy moments that I felt were completely uncalled for. I still enjoyed them but they just threw me for a loop. The comedy is pretty well done. Hinako's antics never got old and Ku had me rolling anytime she put on a costume.
    The only people I would recommend this anime to are people who enjoy a little more Ecchi in their lives along with a little bit of comedy as well.