General Holiday Plans

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shadow Fox, Dec 21, 2021.

1. Shadow Fox

Shadow Fox Enemy of the State
    Gold Founder

What do you have for your Holiday Plans? Traveling to an exotic island, or mayhaps you will go to Disney World and spend the night at a luxury hotel?

Myself, I will be spending Christmas Eve night at my parents house and most of Christmas Day.
    I already have like $100 bucks in food I bought in snacks and other food items to bring over. I know it will just be the 3 of us but I like lots of food and tons of options. I will also be bringing over my pit barrel smoker and smoking up a ham for Xmas eve. Watch all the best christmas specials and smoke some cannabis with my mum. Gonna be a good day. I got my mum a whole month's worth a finger hash from my work, some new shoes and a box of see's candies filled with her favorite one. My dad is getting a few items, but one is an electric heated shirt and a red rider BB gun rifle from that one movie lol. Saw it at walmart and since we like that show I thought it would be a fun gift.

I am also going to hide it behind something near the tree and do the same thing in the movie where I tell him to go check it out. He did the same thing to me when I was like 20 or so and he got me a cool sword I wanted.

2. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Be lazy.

3. tripplej

tripplej Established Member

we will have family over for dinner. Outside of that, go to church on xmas day and hopefully see the new Spider man movie.

4. ThisGuy

ThisGuy Kin of the Cosmos
    Platinum Founder

Headed up to my folks, with the economy they are feeling a squeeze so they are trying to play it off by doing something different for gift giving. I'm going to spoil them. After that I'll be out with the bros at deer camp, we missed opener and didn't get anything during regular season so we will hit up late season "antlerless" to get the freezers filled. Made some mead and also buttered bourbon for my other family members, that should keep everyone warm.

Stay warm, be happy, catch you all in the new year.

5. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister Is Breaking Down

Just stocked up on sweets and other goodies. Lots of cheesecake, ice cream, chicken, and much more! Just going to enjoy the day. Being out here in the middle of nowhere, I will be spending Christmas alone. Family has sent me gifts, but they won't be here for a few days after Christmas day. It happens. My grandfather did send me some gifts early. Things my great grandfather, his father, got over in Europe during WWII. Lots of cool stuff. But one was a flag that is so damn rare, that it's worth quite a lot of money. I'm holding onto that piece because you would never have the chance to ever get it without spending a ton of cash. I mean, I will hold onto all he gave me because they are historic, but especially that one.
    Just going to relax and listen to the wind whistling through the pine trees.

Shadow Fox likes this.