how do you typically spend your fridays and weekends?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Enies, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Enies

Enies Famous Member

I feel like there has been a lack of these type of threads over the years. I think everyone has started taking things too seriously at least from what i remember since A4.

So whats a typical weekend for average adult? how do you deal with boredom and trying to keep it more interesting.

2. Matemar

Matemar The Crow

Wait, I'm legally an adult now, but I don't think I qualify to answer this.

3. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister Believe In Death

Honestly, I lead a very boring life. I like my pleasures simple. I just spend my evenings listening to music or relaxing in front of the fireplace, if it's winter time. If it's summer, I may go out for a swim or just to look out on the nature preserve that is right outside my backyard. Afterwards, I get some gaming in, whether that be Fallout 4, Skyrim, Yokai Blasters, what have you. I would love to go out on the town if my friends weren't always busy. Maybe our schedules might come together one time.

4. Oh Snape

Oh Snape House Bantsratheon
    Staff Advisory

Well right now its Cherry Pie Gelato. And bed.

Don't get a proper weekend ogg till the 23rd lol.

5. Dunn x Dolo

Dunn x Dolo King of the Chatroom
    Silver Founder

Working Saturday for Overtime or at least trying to. Playing video games, watching movies, or watching anime with my middle son the rest of the weekend.

If Im not broke we might go out somewhere just to get out the house and get a little family time in. Also the occasional alcoholic beverage or a couple of beers.

Griffmeister likes this.
  6. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple
    Staff Member Administrator

Currently, I spend my weekends like a hermit. I can't go out while I'm in bits hahaha! My injury has my social life in tatters.

...so...Playing computer games and being a general all-round bum. XD

7. Griffmeister

Griffmeister What the hell are you staring at?
    Gold Founder

How to deal with weekend boredom as an adult? What boredom? Weekends are when you have to catch up on all the crap you didn't get done during the week. Last weekend it was getting a shitload of leaves off the lawn that I couldn't do the week before because they were under 4 inches of snow. Yesterday I spent four hours at the dealer having the car fixed only to find out they couldn't fix it. Then there's the usual chores around the house. At least Saturday is our night to have dinner out and a lot of the time we'll pick up a movie to watch afterwards.

8. Matemar

Matemar The Crow

Never mind, looks like I qualify after all.

I basically game the entire weekend.

The End