News 'Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?' 2nd Season and Film Project announced

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Kuze, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

At the Wonder Festival event in Japan it was announced that "Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?" light novel series is inspiring a second anime season and an anime film.

The film is titled Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?: Arrow of the Orion.

Announcement video and visual
    :

[​IMG]

No tentative release dates for film or 2nd season has been announced.

Source: ANN

2. Kaynil

Kaynil Senior Member

The title kind of put me off the anime, I wonder if I misjudging it or if it is what I expect from it, which is nothing big. I just have this idea it is basically a lot of accidental (and perhaps by some characters intentional) pervy moments with no real development of plot and stereotypes of different harem girls with no much added to it.

3. Captain Picard

Captain Picard Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.
    Platinum Founder

The title doesn't do the anime justice... it is great. If memory serves, there is a little fan service, but the anime is no where near as pervy as the title would suggest.

4. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

A promotional video for the Arrow of the Orion anime film was streamed. The theme song "Onaji Sora no Shita de," is also previewed in the new promo.

The film will open in Japan theaters on February 15. Sentai Filmworks has licensed the film and will release it in U.S. theaters.

5. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

The anime film "Arrow of the Orion" will be released in North America, United Kingdom, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, and Thailand. The film will open in at least 43 theaters in Japan on February 15.

Sentai Filmworks has licensed the film and will release it in U.S. theaters.

6. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

DanMachi Movie 2019 Arrow of the Orion ED Theme Song FULL「Onaji Sora no Shita de」by Yuka Iguchi

7. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

According to staff involved in the anime film project, the planned second season for the anime will premiere this summer.