News J-Novel Club Licenses Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash, I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Manga' started by Kuze, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

The new digital publishing company J-Novel Club announced on Friday that it has licensed the Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash and I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Apocalypse light novel series. The beginnings of both series are now available on J-Novel Club's website, with new installments planned for weekly release. J-Novel Club plans to eventually release the novels as e-books.

J-Novel Club launched earlier this month, and is publishing titles from Hobby Japan and OVERLAP. Membership to the service costs US$4.50 a month or US$54 a year, and gives subscribers access to a new chapter a week for all its series. Subscribers also get access to a member-only forum. Premium Membership gives subscribers a free finalized e-book each month in addition to the benefits of the regular membership, and costs US$10.95 each month or US$120 for a year.

Source: here

2. Sora Senpai

Sora Senpai The Ecchi King
    Contributor Gold Founder

Meh I'd rather they just publish them. Grimgar is right up my ally but whatever.

3. Narilka

Narilka Destroyer of Worlds
    Staff Member Moderator Platinum Founder

I like this idea I just can't get into reading ebooks:(.

4. Chloe

Chloe [adult swim]

I can't either. You're not alone.