Action Jujutsu Kaisen

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Kuze, Oct 1, 2020.

1. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

I am amazed how the quality has been humming along smoothly. Both in animation and story telling. The great thing is they keep giving background stories which really helps. Also one of my gripes have been sorted - inappropriately timed comedy. Its got great comedic moments but sometimes they'd be poorly timed during a serious moment. I dont mind levity to lighten the mood it just seemed over the top and a bit too frequent. It seems like they tightened it up more which I like.

2. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

The 24th and final episode of the anime ended with an announcement that a film, Gekijō-ban Jujutsu Kaisen 0 (Jujutsu Kaisen 0 the Movie), will open this winter. The film is based on Gege Akutami's Jujutsu Kaisen 0 Tokyo Toritsu Jujutsu Kōtō Senmon Gakkō (Jujutsu Kaisen 0: Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School) manga prequel story, with MAPPA animating again and TOHO distributing.

3. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

This series has been awesome! They had some incredible slow mo action without being overdone. The out and out quality is amazing. The characters really pop too. I like that the main gal kugisaki is a strong female character but isn't being touted front and center. She's an integral part and isn't being fawned over or playing the damsel in distress even though she has been in peril. Shes given as much as she's taken.

Definitely looking for more!