Justice for Edward elric

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wesleyv1, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Captain Picard

Captain Picard Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.
    Platinum Founder

Seems like Vic has a gofundme page set up (or more accurately, someone set one up on his behalf) in order to take certain people to court. If you google it, you can find it. They've raised over 100k to cover the hefty legal fees it'll likely require to get to the bottom of these "allegations".

2. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Source: ANN

Captain Picard likes this.
  3. Captain Picard

Captain Picard Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.
    Platinum Founder

Sounds reasonable to me. And I honestly hope he is successful. If I'm correct, all the "inappropriate fan stuff" has been debunked (as in the cited / suggested incidents / pictures have been demonstrated to be misconstrued or altered".

The allegation that concerns me is regarding an incident supposed to have been between Vic and Monica Rial. If it turns out true then let an appropriate criminal trial take place and ascertain guilt / innocence.

What has really left a bad taste in my mouth has been the summary actions by Funimation, other employers, colleagues of Vic, etc...

I hope Vic gets every ounce of justice and penny he deserves (going both ways).

Edit:

- The petition made:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19KGfDswsDrvaNJO2D25ZI3PWCgsWYbXP/view

Look at the exhibits at the end, interesting.

*Vic ate a jelly bean with Monica Rial's name on it... interesting to say the least.

---

I'm reminded of this scene from Star Trek: TNG... it's always good to try and lot let yourself fall prey to "villains who cloth themselves in good deeds".

#23 Captain Picard, Apr 22, 2019 at 7:03 PM
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2019 at 1:52 PM