News K: Seven Stories

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Kuze, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

More details for K: Seven Stories, the newest anime in GoRA and GoHands' K franchise was announced. The anime will be a theatrical anime project, and it will debut in theaters starting in summer 2018.

The website for the franchise stated the theatrical project will open in theaters "sequentially," but it hasn't clarified if the project will be a seven-part series. The website also hasn't stated if each of the works will be short anime or full-length film projects.

K: Memory of Red is a title of a manga in the franchise, and K SIDE:BLUE, K:SIDE:GREEN, and K: R:B are titles of novels in the franchise. K―Lost Small World― is both a novel and a manga. Idol K is a parody book that reimagines if the characters in the franchise were all idols.

Shingo Suzuki is returning as director and character designer at the studio GoHands the anime. GoRA and GoHands are once again credited for the original story.

Further read: here

#1 Kuze, Apr 9, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  2. 4xdblack

4xdblack Accomplished Booty-Cop
    Silver Founder Plus

I fucking love K... Going by the title, I'm assuming that they're going to be focusing on the 7 different kings and showing their unique powers. That's fucking awesome! I can't wait!

3. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

A key visual (posted above) for R:B Blaze, the first episode in the six-part K: Seven Stories theatrical anime project was revealed. The episode will open in theaters in Japan on July 7.

@4xdblack

Official Site: here

The schedule for the rest of the episodes is:

Episode 2 SIDE:BLUE: Tenrō no Gotoku (Like Sirius) opens on August 4

Episode 3 SIDE:GREEN: Uwagaki Sekai (The Overwritten World) opens on September 1

Episode 4 Lost Small World: Ori no Mukō ni (To the Other Side of the Cage) opens on October 6

Episode 5 Memory of Red: BURN opens on November 3

Episode 6 Circle Vision: Nameless Song opens on December 1

#3 Kuze, Feb 12, 2018
  4. Interest1ng

Interest1ng SC's AmbASSador.... MAWP!!!

Oh so this is supposed to be a story of the Current Story Kings and what happened when they were younger

5. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

A new visual for the sixth and final film in the six-part K: Seven Stories theatrical anime project was published. The film, titled Circle Vision ~Nameless Song~, opens on December 1.

[​IMG]

After the so-so 2nd season I literally gave up on continuing with this series.

#5 Kuze, May 11, 2018
  6. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

A promotional video for the six-part K: Seven Stories theatrical anime project was streamed. The video previews angela's theme song. The first film in the six-part project, R:B ~Blaze~, will open in theaters in Japan on July 7.

7. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Preview for the six-part K: Seven Stories theatrical anime project was streamed. The video preview Angela's ending theme song for each film.

#7 Kuze, Jun 23, 2018
  8. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

In other related K news, Anime Limited will be releasing a standard Blu-ray edition of K: Missing Kings on Monday April 15.

Taichi_EX likes this.
  9. Taichi_EX

Taichi_EX Mental Blade

All the episodes/movies for the project have been released. I haven't watched them yet but I will soon. After Return of Kings more of the K series was welcomed.