Comedy Kemono Friends

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Kuze, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Lowdown
    :

(Source: ANN)

Trailers:

Air Date: Check here

Official Site: here

Twitter: here

Comedy shows galore this season. Boasting a rather unique premise, Kemono Frineds might just be the right adventure for you (or for your kids).

2. Moe

Moe Fed to the Rancor

I'm two episodes in, and well it has it's charm, the CGI isn't all that great, down right bad, no real fluent movements, yet the simplistic of the story and light heartedness keeps me with this one. It's a downgrade from Flying Witch--only anime I can compare it to--but still good.

3. Moe

Moe Fed to the Rancor

Why aren't more people watching this, it's great, XD

Best I could find of the few times they play battle music, and this latest episode used this to it's full advantage.

#3 Moe, Mar 23, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  4. Moe

Moe Fed to the Rancor

And so, this anime has ended, and I'm excitedly looking forward to a second season. Sure the CGI is shit, probably the worst I've seen, but the story and fantastically simple. It's good in a corny type of good and has plenty of funny moments and run along gags that never feel tired.

Here's a scene from the final episode.
    [​IMG]

5. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

The director posted an unofficial episode 12.1

TATSUKI, the director of the Kemono Friends anime, posted an unofficial "episode 12.1" for the Kemono Friends anime on Wednesday. The story features the Owls, Raccoon, and Fennec searching for a new bus.

TATSUKI emphasizes that this "indie" video "made just for fun" is not the upcoming "new screen project" that has been green-lit for the franchise.