Action Killing Bites

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Novaire, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Novaire

Novaire Serial Editor
    Editor Contributor Gold Founder

[​IMG]
    Killing Bites

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Horror, Ecchi, Seinen

Studio: LIDENFILMS

Source: Manga

Air Date: January 13, 2018

Synopsis

Mediocre college student Yūya Nomoto encounters a mysterious girl named Hitomi. At an abandoned waste facility, Yūya is shocked to see her transform into a beast and battle a lion monster. These strange people are "Brutes," fighters that combine the brains of humans and the fangs of beasts. Hitomi has the strongest fighting instinct, called "Rattle." These "Killing Bites" battles have been the decisive turning points in the Japanese economy since ancient times, and Hitomi is the latest to be swallowed up in the fierce skirmishes.

(Source: Anime News Network)

PV

2. Sora Senpai

Sora Senpai The Ecchi King
    Contributor Gold Founder

haha well unexpected Uncensored tits is always a positive I guess lol.

I kinda liked this show. The animation was really good, and the OP and ED were great.

Story kinda reminds me of taboo tattoo but its a lot better.

3. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

My only gripe with this anime is being told constantly, CONSTANTLY what Killing Bites really is. We fucking get it already! Fangs, Sharp, Animals, Killing. WE GET IT!!! It's freaking strike the blood all over again.

4. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

This is a PSA. If you like Kick ass characters and fights better then the fights in DBZ, Naruto etc then watch killing bites. Seriously the Plot is okay but the characters and fights are seriously top tier. No character is OP like Goku, Naruto etc. There's moments that are really unexpected.

5. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Killing Bites Review

Story 6/10: The story is basically battle royale but with animals. These people are infused with specific animal DNA resulting in them being able to turn into their animal forms. Okay not the best story wise but the fighting is what really drew me into this anime. Okay I would be lying if it was 100% the fighting, a large portion of it revolved around the amount of HEAVY fan-service in this anime. Which can always boot the enjoyment of an anime as well.

Art and Animation 10/10:
    The art and animation was really well done. LIDENFILMS has yet to disappoint me when it comes to high quality art and animation.

Sound and Music 9/10: The opening and ending were so good. The ending was a good head banger/ running song and the op was really entertaining. The music during the show fit it perfectly as well A lot of heavy metal is a great thing when it came down to it.

Characters 10/10:
    The characters were fantastic. Really i felt only one character did match their animals when it came to personality, each basically fit their characters perfectly.

Enjoyment 10/10: When it came to enjoyment I really loved it. The fights were better then most fights I have seen in DBZ, Naruto, Bleach etc. They were unpredictable and very well animated.

Overall 9/10: Overall this was actually a decent anime to watch. I can see why the score would be swayed either high or low because of peoples tastes, but overall I think this show deserves a little more praise.