News KonoSuba New Project On The Way?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by JoJo, Jun 19, 2018.

1. JoJo

JoJo Well-Known Member
    Gold Founder

http://www.animecorner.me/2018/06/konosuba-animes-big-announcement-is.html

It was too quiet on one of my all time fave shows for far too long. And then I came across this! What could it be? From the gist of it, i'm getting a OVA/short special vibe. Really hoping on another season or maybe even a full length movie!

Probably will end up an OVA or some Blu-Ray special stuff, but at this point i'll take anything KonoSuba-wise.

What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

2. JoJo

JoJo Well-Known Member
    Gold Founder

Here is a bit more info on the subject! Basically the same stuff I was saying, but he is a bit more specific.

Really hoping on a movie, season 3 and Megumin and/or Aqua :)love:) OVA/Spin-off.

3. JoJo

JoJo Well-Known Member
    Gold Founder

4. Gaff

Gaff Za Warudo
    Silver Founder Plus

I started painting Megumin like a year ago, but stopped because I didn't like how it was turning out. Maybe I'll finish it when the film comes out.

5. Kuze

Kuze 『WANTED』
    Contributor

The anime film project will open in 2019, as revealed by the 15th volume of the light novel series.

6. Kuze

Kuze 『WANTED』
    Contributor

New visual for the 019 anime film was revealed. The film is titled Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! Kurenai Densetsu (KonoSuba – God’s blessing on this wonderful world!! Crimson Legend).

[​IMG]

7. Gaff

Gaff Za Warudo
    Silver Founder Plus

It hadn't occurred to me until now, but on close inspection, for a promo image, the character art on display there seems kind of mediocre. Are they just leaning into the whole thing about the show being comedically off-model now?