Latest Acquisitions/Purchases (Movies)

Discussion in 'Film & Television' started by Neon Walrus, Jun 7, 2016.

1. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

@neonwalrus - damn a steelbook for john wick 2? I was too desparate so i just got the basic bluray.

2. Neon Walrus

Neon Walrus Mad Clown Disease
    Contributor Gold Founder

@yoda313 - yeah, steel books for Lego Batman and Logan too, I missed out on the Get Out one, which is a shame because it's a great movie.

Watched Lego Batman Friday and John Wick 2 last night; both amazing movies.

3. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

I got through some of the bonuses for jw2 and briefly started the commentary. Its so fun hearing keanu and the director. They just love every minute of it :)

4. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

Finally got SHIN GODZILLA on bluray.

It wasnt at my bestbuy last time i checked. It was there today! I saw it during its limited theatrical release. Its not without its faults. Lots of beauracracy. Yes i jnow thats part of its theme but it weighs down the movie quite a bit.

But the monster action is where its at!

5. Novaire

Novaire Serial Editor
    Editor Contributor Gold Founder

Christmas pickups, these were split between three people, but it's the same collection, so no biggie.

[​IMG]

Pssh, chump, I ain't typing all that, look at the picture.

We picked up a lot of series, mostly in the left pile, so that's cool. Most of these took advantage of Amazon and Black Friday deals, so it didn't actually set us back that much in the grand scheme of things. I got the Mothra Trilogy in particular for dirt cheap and I haven't seen any of them in at least a decade, so that'll be fun to see again. Those are some weird flicks man.

Lots of good stuff in there, but I don't think I need to write about everything.