News Log Horizon 3rd Season to debut in January 2021

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Kuze, Sep 24, 2020.

1. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Log Horizon: Entaku Hōkai (Log Horizon: Fall of the Round Table), the third season, will premiere on January 13. The first promotional video was also streamed.

Promo video: https://www6.nhk.or.jp/anime/special/special.html?i=9842

The series was delayed from October to January 2021 due to the new coronavirus disease (COVID-19). The new anime will have 12 episodes.

Shadow Fox likes this.
  2. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

Sweet!!! This will fill in the sword art online void. I should research a few to get a refresher.

3. Griffmeister

Griffmeister What the hell are you staring at?
    Gold Founder

This show was getting really weird and convoluted near the end of last season. Between the quests and the nation building (or unbuilding) not to mention that thing with the moon and declining life force, I don’t know that they can pull together a cohesive show again. That and it’s been soooooo long since the season ended I don’t know who’s who. Probably going to watch and see anyhow.

4. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

They can do whatever they want as long as the WE ARE GAMERS! speech guy is still kickin. That was an awesome moment in the whole of the series.

THE MOON, Oh yeah. So much was crammed in its hard to remember. I wonder too if the animation style might change with the amount of time thats passed.

5. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Funimation will stream the third season of the anime during the winter 2021 season.