News Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take On Me Anime Film debuts January 6

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Kuze, May 20, 2017.

1. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Kyoto Animation revealed that it is producing an all-new film for the Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! (Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai!) franchise titled Eiga Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Take On Me (Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! the Movie: Take On Me). The film will open on January 6. Kyoto Animation also began streaming a teaser video for the film.

Advanced tickets go on sale on June 17.

Lowdown:

In the film, Rikka is now a third-year student, but she still has "chunibyo" syndrome. University entrance exams loom on the horizon, and it's spring break, and Yūta and Rikka are together as usual. One day, Rikka's older sister Tōka declares that she's going to take Rikka to Italy with her, as Tōka is moving to Italy for work and she thinks they should move together as a family. Yūta understands Tōka's opinion, but thinks that at this rate he and Rikka will be separated. Shinka and the other members suggest that Yūta and Rikka should "elope," and thus sets the stage for Yūta and Rikka's travels throughout Japan in their escape drama.

SOURCE: ANN

2. Matemar

Matemar The Crow

I'll be watching this. :X3:

3. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Here's the 2nd teaser trailer that Kyoto Animation just released

4. OctalKey

OctalKey 100% Polyester
    Gold Founder

Oh, I'm so happy there is going to be a sequel movie to Season 2! lmao why is it "Take On Me" like that song from A-Ha!

The plot sounds very vanilla-sweet and lovely :3

5. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Kyoto Animation is streaming a third teaser for the film. The video shows the character traveling around Japan, from Kyoto to Hyogo, Wakayama, Tokyo, Aomori, and Hokkaido.

6. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

KyoAni is streaming the full trailer for the upcoming film. The video previews ZAQ's theme song "Journey."

7. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Sentai Filmworks has announced that it has licensed the Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take on Me (Eiga Chūnibyō demo Koi ga Shitai! Take On Me) anime film. The company has not yet announced how or when it plans to release the film.

8. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Azoland Pictures has announced that it will screen the anime film in select theaters in the United States and Canada starting on November 2.

Listing: Official Site

9. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

HIDIVE will stream the English-subtitled and English-dubbed versions of the anime film on February 18 at 1:00 p.m. EST.