Sci-Fi Love, Death And Robots

Discussion in 'Western Animation' started by Oh Snape, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Oh Snape

Oh Snape House Bantsratheon
    Staff Member Moderator

Anyone seen this? Its produced and directed by people with talent so I'm hopeful for some quality mature cartoons.

2. Enies

Enies Famous Member

almost finished with the show only two more episodes.

i have to say at some points this really outdoes Japanese animation. The animation can be mind blowing. Its pretty varied in style but there is a couple of episodes where its hyper realistic. Mainly the marine episode is super realistic you almost can't tell the difference.

lucky 13 episode was also amazing. Good stuff I really look forward to more of this if they are making more.

3. Oh Snape

Oh Snape House Bantsratheon
    Staff Member Moderator

Everyone should give this a go on the netflix if they haven't already. We both now you're not watching anything else on it....

But yeah, loved the first episode. That fight scene is one of the best and most brutal I've ever seen. Was really impressed and disturbed. Overall its a mixed bag but the episodes are short and great for bitesize viewing.

Think I need to finish it as well. Its Netflix tho so I usually just something crap and then turn off lol.

4. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Will give it a shot.

5. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

This show started with a bang and ended with an even bigger bang. Sonnie's Edge and Secret War were definite standouts for me. But Beyond the Aquila Rift takes the best cake I guess. That spider-alien was very caring. A few others were good as well and some were pretty meh.