Comedy Mahoujin Guru Guru (Shinsaku)

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by StrawHats, Jun 30, 2017.

1. StrawHats

StrawHats Stuck in a chair
    Staff Member Moderator Founder

Mahoujin Guru Guru (Shinsaku)
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Comedy, parody, fantasy
    Studio: Production I.G
    Source: Manga

I couldn't find a synopsis, but basically it's a new adaptation of the manga. It looks like there's going to be a poodle and a weird old man involved. I'll watch it if someone watches it with me.

Air date: 12 July 2017

2. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Mahoujin Guru Guru premieres on Jul 12, 2017. Here's their Twitter (me me) and be sure to check out the PV below, if you're interested.

3. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

The sereis will run for 24 episodes and Crunchyroll is streaming it.

Crunchyroll describes the story:

Nike, a boy from the Boering Village village, is forcefully sent along on a quest to defeat the Devil King after his Hero-worshipping parents see a posting from the king summoning potential heroes.
    Following the village's traditions, he visits the magical old lady where he is entrusted with caring for a young girl named Kukuri, who can use the mysterious Guru Guru magic. According to the old woman's claims, Kukuri is the last survivor of the Migu Migu clan who wield Guru Guru, and she has been waiting for a Hero to appear.

It will be a journey filled with laughter, and occasional tears. And now the classic fantasy featuring a slacker Hero and a naive young Mage begins to unfold!

4. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Mahoujin Guruguru ED Full「Round&Round&Round」by TECHNOBOYS PULCRAFT GREEN-FUND