Memories of A4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tae, May 13, 2020.

1. Tae

Tae Visitor

Hey guys, I havent been very active on here since I joined, but I was carried over from A4. The site where I recognize many of you from. I had a different username at the time, Dragnight44. You may have seen me around you may not have. I feel like so much has changed since those days we would all log onto that community page and talk about anime or roleplay. Some changes good, while some not as amazing. But I do really miss that site and the community as a whole. I hope I can find myself to be more active here and make new friends and memories. My question though, is do the people that did come over from A4, have any good memories they think of sometimes? A memory I have, are the many indepth conversations id have with Scruffie, Myameohmy, Pia, and Demoneyes Kyo, and Jellz. Good times.

2. 5oul Crusher

5oul Crusher sinew and steel

Hi. I was mostly active on A4 between 2010 to 2012, so I'm not sure I remember seeing you around. I had a chat with Scruffie recently on our Discord where we talked about food. Apparently I really upset him when I said I'd been mixing soy sauce and yogurt, so he's still around. Not sure about the other people you mentioned. Anyways it would be cool to see more people posting here. It's been pretty quiet since I've been around.

3. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple
    Staff Member Administrator

Hi @Tae. I do remember the name Dragnight44.

Gosh, I have so many memories. Some of them are hilarious, others, not so much. XD. I joined A4 in 2006, so it wasn't around from the very beginning of the site. I was on staff since 2008.

There were some fun times. One of my funniest memories is telling the forum I was a man. I actually didn't mean that to take off the way it did. I was sick of underage boys writing stuff on my profile. One day, I say in the mod forum "Guys, I think I am going to make a thread and tell everyone that I'm a man, because I'm sick of this." Both mods and admins were like "DO EET. DO EET NOW!" Sure, they were getting great fun out of the whole situation with my wall, even if it was creeping me out.

The "fanboys" didn't take it lying down. They called me a pedo and shit. It was okay to harass me as a female, but somehow me being a man meant I was a pedo and then a couple of other idiots were telling me that being a trap was hot. In the end, I had to tell the truth and pass it off as an April fool joke. It happened to co-incide. The honest to God truth was that my intention was to have the forum believe I was male from then on. It just caused way too much drama. It was funny though even if it did get a bit crazy in the middle. LOL!

4. Scruffie

Scruffie Pro Tarantula Bro-Fister
    Editor

Apparently I come across a little manly...

5. ThisGuy

ThisGuy Kin of the Cosmos
    Platinum Founder

I was pretty uptight.

Like sphincter diamonds tight.

Scruffie and DcRising like this.