Miss Sakuga City 2018: THE FINALE

Discussion in 'Events' started by Kuze, Jul 18, 2018.

?

Don't let this get to the Electoral Judges

Poll closed Jul 28, 2018.
  1. Scruffie

15 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Shannon Apple

11 vote(s)
    44.0%
  3. Kiruti

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

[​IMG]

And here we are, for the final shakedown. The glory, the spoils, the right to claim the crown for the year, it's a three way street between Shannon, Kiruti and Scruffie this time. Yeah, no Harlequinn, no Mya, no Pinky, no Quulix, all fresh faces for this one. Don't worry you can vote for everyone, if you like.

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the dream of the fight.

Points to remember
    :

You can vote for all or either one.

There will be judges for this round.

Voting will close within 10 days from the time of posting this thread.

You can change your votes if you wish to.

For those who have no idea what's going on, just vote above.

@Shannon Apple

To the Events section with this one.

Questions
    :

What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

If there were no consequences for a day, what would you do?

What kind of cult would you like to start?

Bonus Question
    :

Where would no one expect to find the bodies?

ANSWERS>

1. What conspiracy theories do you believe in?

- If you play the SC Podcast backwards while watching The Wizard of Oz, they line up
    - @yoda is actually George Lucas tyring to make Star Wars relevant again
    - @4xdblack's abusive relationship was actually real, and not a dig at @Shannon Apple for some petty shit
    - @Kuze is @The_Archangel from an alternate, evil universe
    - The RP Realm is the Bermuda Triangle of SC
    - @Oh Snape has a ghost writer for all of his quips. He pays them in craft beer
    - @Harlequinn is neither edgy nor a teenager
    - @KT Samurai doesn’t actually exist, and is just an “intelligent” piece of software developed in Canada
    - @Rat actually had a hope of winning Mr SC

2. If there were no consequences for a day, what would you do?

- Find the Siblings that destroyed our home and “haunt” them. Recordings in their walls of people whispering the names of A4 members. A4 graffiti everywhere they go. @Enies corpse on their porch with a note saying “You killed Zer0” pinned to his chest....
    - Go to @Koda restaurant and order a steak rare, and send it back 13 times saying it is over cooked and that I want a new one
    - Check in on @Dunn x Dolo wife to make sure he hasn’t actually murdered her, after all of his Mr SC answers (with no consequences if he catches me he cant kill me)
    - Sit in @Kuze house, refuse to leave, and bombard him with meaningless questions and demand he be entertaining. Because he got me into this...

3. What kind of cult would you like to start?

The cult of @Harlequinn:

Rule 1: No gays (obviously)
    Rule 2: Burn a weekly effigy of various SC members who insult Harle with their incorrect facts about history
    Rule 3: Sit around the effigy exchanging memes
    Rule 4: Must sacrifice a virgin on the last day of Hanukkah (starting with @4xdblack)
    Rule 5: Strike down the non believers

Bonus Question:

4. Where would no one expect to find the bodies?

Space. An Astronaut, floating upside down, brushing their teeth and humming Bohemian Rhapsody, then look out the window to whimsically view the Earth from space and BAM. Susan.

Other surprising locations to find a body:

- The bottom of your teacup
    - The sports section of your newspaper
    - In the steely grip of a Sea Cucumber

I may be Irish, but Jim Corr I am not.

I guess the most recent and shocking conspiracy theory is the one going around about @Dunn x Dolo who is in fact African-American-Canadian. This means that all of his past behaviour against @KT Samurai's Canadian-ess is just him projecting his inner self-hate. Probably got deported from Canada. It all makes sense now.

@Griffmeister and @Gaff are actually the same person and they are extemely careful to avoid our multi-detection software.

Question is a dud for starters, bwuhah. "Consequence" in itself, doesn't just encompass negative consequences, so nothing at all would happen. You would get no satisfaction from any action. Every action has a reaction (consequence), so how do you make any choices at all if there are no consequences? This question is a big fat lie, Kuz Kuz. You did bad. You should feel bad. :p

If the question said "no negative consequences" I would definitely include some of SCs most dramatic moments in my next edition of "Sakuga Gossip." You all know what I'm talking about. Refunds, Abusive Relationships and so on. I have a responsibility as an admin, and people take what I say much more seriously, so my inner troll has to stay quiet... most of the time. (Except for picking on Kuze and Sean).

The cult of "Kuze's Horrendous Questions and how to avoid them."

Bogus Question
    :

Dumped across the big fictional wall at the back of Trump's mind.

Well this isn't a general theory like everyone else believes, it's more on the line of a personal events.

I have a doctor who is a bit borderline "Are you really a doctor" or "Are you trying to sabotage our health?" type. This woman never budged from her seat and always has a laptop in front of her. Probably looking up the symptoms on WebMD or whatever, but that isn't my main concern.

My mother came in about her arms. The problem about her arms is that she can't lift them up past her shoulders. They were locked in by her sides. The doctor said it's just sore and wait it out till it heals. Fast forward a month later for the next appointment. Same problem, but this time the doctor finally got out of the damn chair and gave a "proper" look at my mom's arms. I repeat she cannot bring both her arms past the shoulders. Still says it's sore, but she gave injections on the shoulders, which we were at least pleased that she did something.

Btw the injections barely did anything. I had to take it on my account to massage one of my Mom's arms because she wasn't able to lift anything or do anything around the house. I was able to fix her right arm through massages, but wasn't able to do much since classes were getting in the way and finals were around the corner. Tiger balm you da best.

Each month was an appointment for mom. They did the same routine with the second month that did little to nothing. Fast forward 6 months later, we had the same complaint, but only for the left arm. Doctor finally gave up with the routine and sent her to physical therapy.

Only reason the doctor gave up was that we mentioned that my mother lost her job because of her arm problems. Since the job required a lot of arm strength and lifting. Now currently she made massive improvements with her arm by going to physical therapy and her last session is next week. woo! Hopefully reapply for the job again for her. Mom and I concluded that she was probably prolonging the solution so she has the business running.

This would have been dealt earlier than waiting 6 to 8 months. She has done a few things that are questionable, but I rather not make this post as huge as it is haha. Also I wouldn't mind talking about her if you're interested.:coffee:

(Before anyone starts jumping on me about this. We do plan on changing the doctor, but there aren't many doctors who speak Punjabi or Hindi in our insurance plan that we are able to afford.)

If there were no consequences for a day, I would actually go out and yell, "PINEAPPLES DO BELONG ON PIZZA AND YOU ALL SHALL ACCEPT IT!" Also go social media to share this knowledge and they will accept it. Then people will celebrate by having pineapple pizza. Also have a pineapple pizza day holiday >:D

If I were to start a cult. I would like to start a sacrifice of the banana's in the lava cult. Chanting "begone evil banana's. Our time has come to take the land of our own." Convince people that we are controlled by banana's and the only way to cleanse ourselves is to curse at a bunches of bananas. Whoever likes eating banana's will be sacrificed to the sun Gods. All together we will praise the sun for it's return to Earth. Then we will die peacefully with the embrace of our holy sun. By doing so we will recruit homeless people because there's a fuck ton in California. We will live on an Island helping each other. Then return back to California with an army to convert people one by one. Our way to recruit people is to smack people in the faces with a banana and burn the banana on the ground so the evil banana spirits will flutter in the stratosphere. Then flip the sun off because that's a form of respect towards the sun. Seems like a legit plan and if ya wanna join. Come aboard! :X3:

Bonus Question
    :

Not today FBI! Not falling for that bs. I'm on to you. Kuze is the FBI! No one would ask that so casually >_>.
    Jokes aside. First thing that came to mind is Gelatin, since the ingredients does include animal bones, why not a human skeleton. Seems like a perfect plan after you burn a body and the bones are left behind. Annnnd I'm freaking myself out. :|

2. Scruffie

Scruffie Pro Tarantula Bro-Fister
    Editor

Holy crap that's a lot to read...

[​IMG]

Narilka likes this.
  3. Kiruti

Kiruti Attack of the Away From Keyboard -Strawhats

The glory of wall text at it finest! Then again I like wall text. Should have put spoilers in a spoiler next time

4. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Tfw people will vote for the shortest answer since it's less of a pain to devote time to read ;_;

5. 4xdblack

4xdblack Accomplished Booty-Cop
    Silver Founder Plus

It's called playing to the audience.

6. Griffmeister

Griffmeister What the hell are you staring at?
    Gold Founder

Boy, this is a long way from "Events", I suppose Mr. Sakuga City will end up in "Bug Reports".

7. Oh Snape

Oh Snape House Bantsratheon
    Staff Member Moderator

I thought France already won this?

8. Raffee

Raffee Panda
    Platinum Founder

Hmm everyone is hating on Kuze... Should I vote for everyone?

9. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

I know I could've won Ms Sakuga.

Kiruti and Scruffie like this.
  10. The_Archangel

The_Archangel Shadowbanned

Make Sakuga Great Again!

11. Dunn x Dolo

Dunn x Dolo King of the Chatroom
    Silver Founder

My eyes are FUCKING BLEEDING. So.......much......to......read.

I aint reading all dis shit. Auto vote for scruffie.

Shannon wish I had some Canadian in me, cuz then I would be her ideal man. HA HA HA HA!!

12. kura

kura lay back and think of England

Scruffie's got I think

My +1 is going to Shannon Apple though. One of my only day one's.

13. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple
    Staff Member Administrator

Bwuhahaha! I love it! XD

@Dunn x Dolo: Why would being Canadian make you ideal? LOL!

Dunn x Dolo likes this.
  14. Dunn x Dolo

Dunn x Dolo King of the Chatroom
    Silver Founder

Cuz everybody knows you love me Shannon. <3

15. StrawHats

StrawHats Stuck in a chair
    Staff Member Moderator Founder

I can only imagine the previous rounds.

I voted for you.

16. Griffmeister

Griffmeister What the hell are you staring at?
    Gold Founder

The Canadian Dunn be like “Deez nuts, eh?”.

#16 Griffmeister, Jul 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  17. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Only 3 votes for Kiruti? YOU MONSTERS!!!!!

18. Fantasy

Fantasy The Saint of SC
    Staff Advisory

Scruffie is my favourite :) I would gladly migrate with my little kiddo (without a husband of course :D ) to her cat infiltrated house, could bring 3 more.

19. Kiruti

Kiruti Attack of the Away From Keyboard -Strawhats

Oi it's better that nothing!

Oh Snape likes this.
  20. Harlequinn

Harlequinn Edgy Teenager
    Staff Advisory Silver Founder Plus

Scruffage for Supreme Honorable Chairwoman for Life 2018.

Scruffie and Canned YumYum like this.