Drama Mr. Sakuga 2018 Grand Final - GRIFF WINS

Discussion in 'Events' started by Shannon Apple, Jul 30, 2018.

?

Who should be crowned Mr. Sakuga City 2018?

Poll closed Aug 9, 2018.
  1. Griffmeister

50.0%
  2. Canned YumYum

16.7%
  3. Sora Senpai

33.3%
  1. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple
    Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Okay, you guys it worked you got him disqualified. Now, whoever has @KT Samurai locked up in their basement to prevent him from answering the questions, please release him. *looks at Griff, then at Kuze*

Dunn, Sean, and Kuze, all casualties along the way, and now KT... You guys are vicious. :p

Here are the answers from the 3 remaining contestants @Griffmeister, @Canned YumYum and @Sora Senpai.

I've decided to do a three-way final. The judges will have their say of course. ;) Public vote is worth 50% and the combined judges scores make up the other 50.

Did you come up with these questions on your own or did you have help? Tough set, well here goes:

1. What two totally normal things become extremely weird if you do them back to back?
    How about giving trillions of dollars in tax cuts to the uber-rich and then saying that the government's losing a lot of money and we need to make drastic cuts to medicare and social security? Oh wait, I'm looking ahead to question three. I'm really zoning out on this one, all I can think about is I've got a loverly bunch of coconuts.

2. Tell us about a time that you totally screwed up and no one ever found out it was you.
    If I tell then someone will know about this, maybe I can claim the statute of limitations. I was driving between jobs, it was a cool fall day and I was thinking how good a coffee would be at the moment. Besides, it was break time anyhow. Got off the highway one exit early so I could alter my route to go past one of the popular chains. Being in the service truck I usually like to park on the far side of whatever lot I'm in and back into the space so it's easy to leave. Well, the utility body blocks the rear window so you have to rely on the side mirrors. I pick a spot and back in, the truck seems to stop short of the curb. I give it a little throttle but it doesn't go any more so I figure that I just misjudged the curb. Went inside, grabbed a nice hot cup and headed back out. First thing I see behind the truck is a light pole sitting at a strange angle. A quick walk around confirms that the bumper is right against the pole, kind of confirms why I couldn't move back any more. Like I say, I picked a far away spot. A quick look around confirmed that nobody was looking so I decided that this coffee had better be to go. Let's just say I haven't taken that particular route again.

3. If you randomly met the president or prime minister of your country, what would you say to him/her?
    Are you serious? You do realize that there are those of us who reside in the states that would then encounter our resident smallhandedOrangeJuliusignorantracistlyingsexistbigotmorallybankruptincompetentswampscumpopularvoteloseraldulteringPutinlovingpatriarchalanticonstitutionwhitesupremacistnazifacistbuffoonpowerhungrycorruptxenophobicpussygrabbinghomophobicmoronicunethicalnarcissisticfearmongerpurveyoroffauxnewsisolationistsociopathicmegalomaniacmanchildclimatchangedeniergoldenshoweraddicteddemagoguemisogynistantienvironmentalbuissinessfailurethiefphonypatriotCaligulesquepsycoticpedophileexcuse of a president? If I were to randomly run into him somewhere, the only thing I'd like to be able to say to him would be "My name is Inigo Montoya! You killed my father! Prepare to die!"

4. Which member of the forum would you most like to meet and why? Least want to meet and why?
    Aw, come on, I'm supposed to pick out just one person that I'd like to meet? There's so many and for different reasons that I couldn't begin to name them all. Well, maybe it wouldn't work out so good. I'd like to meet Shannon over a Guinness in a pub, but then I realize that's being stereotypical and she probably doesn't even like Guinness. Or meet Kuze just for the awesome competitor he's been up to now. Maybe Kerberose cause he's so cerebral, although I'd probably feel like a dummy by comparison. Scruffie would be cool for a real adrenalin rush. Of course there'd be the other adrenalin rush of giant poisonous insects and snakes as well as vicious animals and other creatures. It might be safer to meet up with Yoda, no dangerous creatures and he's into some cool stuff. But when I think about it, I think for multiple reasons I'd really want to meet up with Dunn. I could pick up some fresh sarcasm to use at work, maybe learn how to "chat" and meet the kids he's been an awesome father to. Maybe the most important thing is I think this is doable. There's less than four hours travel time between the two of us. I need to try to coerce him into going to an Anime con in NYC, there's one coming in November, hint hint.

Now who would I least want to meet? Based on my answer to question three I think that would have to be Moe, is he even still around?

1. What two totally normal things become extremely weird if you do them back to back?

A rosary prayer right before walking into a strip club. Would make for a great opening scene for a Tarantino movie. Or how about this one: Going to a petting zoo right after attending a furry convention. Maybe not as great an opening scene for a Tarantino movie.

2. Tell us about a time that you totally screwed up and no one ever found out it was you.

I screwed up lots of times, but I can't remember how many of them I got away with. When I was a sweet little boy of young age, my libido started to develop. (I know I've mentioned my libido twice this tournament, I'm not obsessed, shut up.) So I was horny as an antechinus, but I only had a very vague idea of what sex was, much less did I know about the whacky world of whacking it. I was, however, blessed with the powers of the early internet. Furiously, I started typing sex.com into the address bar cause I assumed that's where all the sexy stuff would be. I looked at some pictures and was confused for the rest of the day. Later that same day though, my dad used that laptop. While I was smart enough to at least close the browser, I didn't know at the time that browsers kept a history. My dad caught me and angrily confronted me. I acted coy and told him they were like pop-up ads that tricked me into clicking. After a bit of back-and-forth, he bought it! In retrospect, he probably did not buy it at all and just let me get away with it.

3. If you randomly met the president or prime minister of your country, what would you say to him/her?

I used to be more politically active, at this point I've developed a certain cynicism towards politics. I'm based in Germany and a few years ago I would've had lots of things to say to Merkel. Things like stop the mass export of weapons, tax the super rich, try a different hairstyle. I would've also asked why, in a secular state, her party is called the "Christian Democratic Union." But standing next to the likes of orange man, she doesn't seem so bad anymore.

4. Which member of the forum would you most like to meet and why? Least want to meet and why?

One day I'll have the money and the balls to visit Scruffie in 'straya. She wanted to do my hair and make-up and promised to cook for me at least one time. I trust she'll protect me from spiders too. I take it she'll have alcohol - and I need to see that CD collection.

Whom I'd least like to meet seems like an oddly divisive question. But we're already divided so whatever, I'll say Moe. He seems resistant to reason. A very lame X-Men power.

First of all, I am not a huge fan of this question because doing something "weird" might only be weird to one person. So a perfect example: Sometimes when I go to the bathroom, Ill blow my nose, fold the TP a few times, and then clean my backside. It's normal to me but people tell me it's weird. Now if I did it the reverse way. well then I guess it would just be heh heh heh. Hey to each their own.

2. Tell us about a time that you totally screwed up and no one ever found out it was you?
    I went to a friends house party once, there was literally only one rule. Do not use the toilet on the second floor. The bathroom had a Urinal so that was fine to use but don't use the toilet. Long story short I couldn't wait to use the downstairs toilet, so I went upstairs. To this day, we still don't know who used the upstairs bathroom and the person is forever known as the Phantom Shi***R. The best part of that story is everyone is convinced it was another one of my friends...and I agreed XD

I do a mean Trump impression, I am not kidding it's spot on. So I would probably just repeat everything he would say to me back at him in his own voice and just mess with him for five to ten minutes...It's True.

The person I wanna meet the most is the one who came up with these dumbass questions. And give them advice on how to ask GOOD questions.

The person I wanna meet the least is 4xdblack. He's cool and all but if I ever met him at his house, he'd probably wanna show me his sawed off shotgun or lint collection and I'm not too interested in that stuff.

2. StrawHats

StrawHats Stuck in a chair
    Staff Member Moderator Founder

When dice work best.

kura likes this.
  3. Scruffie

Scruffie Pro Tarantula Bro-Fister
    Editor

How am I an adrenaline rush...?

And why does no one want to meet moe?

4. Griffmeister

Griffmeister What the hell are you staring at?
    Gold Founder

Says the conqueror of the wild untamed continent.

Now I want to meet YumYum too. How’d he come up with the same answer?

5. Griffmeister

Gold Founder

Not that I would know anything about this, but I would imagine that whoever has KT would like to, you know, kind of let him go in some kind of remote and secure location. I mean, I would guess that he’d probably be blindfolded and restrained, you know, for safety’s sake and such, just to keep things on an anonymous basis. As such there might be need of a neutral third party to like, you know, kind of ensure his safe return to civilization. Any volunteers?

6. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

I think KT tripped and fell into the rancor pit while trying to make a run for it blindfolded. #RIP

7. Sora Senpai

Sora Senpai The Ecchi King
    Contributor Gold Founder

Honestly...I thought I would never make it this far. And yet here I am...and here's how I am walking into these finals.

[​IMG]

Shannon Apple and Scruffie like this.
  8. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

I dare someone to read this out. I dare you. My brain crashed after the first line.

Also Dunn in an Anime Con cosplaying as Sailor Mars. #MakeItHappen.

VOTE FOR THESE CONTESTANTS, PEOPLE!!!!

9. Griffmeister

Gold Founder

Maybe I should have used the Oxford comma?

10. kura

kura lay back and think of England

Skrr

11. Canned YumYum

Canned YumYum Tinyhands McSchnuffin
    Founder

This is not the way I imagined my first three-way.

#11 Canned YumYum, Aug 2, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  12. kura

kura lay back and think of England

Skrr skrr

13. Griffmeister

Gold Founder

Has this exceeded your greatest expectations?

14. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple

I'll take a guess and say that people don't want to meet him because they'd probably end up being charged with murder. He has a habit of finding something to discriminate. XD.

He'd probably pull a Roseanne Barr on me and tell us to give Ireland back to the British. XD.

15. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple

There's only one day left to vote!

16. Dunn x Dolo

Dunn x Dolo King of the Chatroom
    Silver Founder

Oh Griff....

[​IMG]

Griffmeister likes this.
  17. Novaire

Novaire Serial Editor
    Editor Contributor Gold Founder

Man, whoever knocks me out is guaranteed to wear the crown in the final.

I'm always putting over the next big thing.

18. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Griff declared Mr Sr. Citizen Sakuga then.

19. Canned YumYum

Canned YumYum Tinyhands McSchnuffin
    Founder

What do I need to promise the people for more votes? Free healthcare? No healthcare at all? Free healthcare and @Griffmeister will pay for it?

Harlequinn and Scruffie like this.
  20. Scruffie

Scruffie Pro Tarantula Bro-Fister
    Editor

I feel like this is the most unexpected win of Mr sc ever

Although I guess it's always been @Dunn x Dolo until now...

Griffmeister and Dunn x Dolo like this.