Drama Mr. Sakuga City 2018 R2: Sora Senpai vs Tonto-banchou (Winner: Sora)

Discussion in 'Events' started by Shannon Apple, Jun 25, 2018.

?

Who gets to answer more questions?

Poll closed Jul 2, 2018.
  1. Sora Senpai

71.4%
  2. Tonto-banchou

28.6%
  1. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple
    Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

WELCOME TO ROUND TWO

You know the drill. There will be a public vote, but at the same time, our highly esteemed judges will writing up their verdict. If the public vote is close, the judges marks could turn the entire thing on it's head. So you must fight to get as many votes as possible.

Oh btw, I just paired the guys in Alphabetical order this time. Bwuhahah!

There are a few small rules:

1. You cannot vote in your own poll thread. However, you can vote in other threads.
    VOTING AT ALL IN OWN POLL THREAD MEANS YOU LOSE 1 POINT
    2. In order to cast a vote, you must have at least 10 posts on the forum for your vote to count. (Totally killing them pre-signed up alt accounts buzz here, if any.) :p
    3. The forum rules still apply here, so please keep the fun clean. You know what I mean.

That's pretty much it.

Questions and Answers inside the Spoilers:

1. If you suddenly found out that your internal monologue for the last week was actually audible, how screwed would you be?

Haha well I would definitely be out of a job because literally the first thing I thought of when I walked into work on Monday was "Damn F*** this place." Followed short after someone giving me grief about the wrong slice of cheese on their sandwich. "B***H it a piece of MOTHER F"IN CHEESE"

2. What reality show would you create and which forum members would you have participate and why?

You guys know that Ozzy and Jack Osbourne show where the go around the world doing things...it would basically be that except with Scruffie and Yoda. I'd call it..."Scruffie and Yoda's Wild Ride."

3. If you were transported 400 years into the past with no clothes or anything else, how would you prove that you were from the future?

Well I mean for one thing if someone saw me poof out of midair that might be proof enough.
    If not then my English being broken and sounding like some old Italian grandfather might be able to do the trick.
    If not that then probably pull out my history knowledge and ruin the future as I know it. Like "Hey there's gold ALLLLL the way on the West Coast of this country. GO GET IT!"

4. What set of regular items could you buy together that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?

2 Apples, 1 banana and a Role of Duct Tape.

1. If you suddenly found out that your internal monologue for the last week was actually audible, how screwed would you be?

Not a lot, since my internal monologue's made up of rap lyrics I do sometimes to hype myself up.

Well, okay, I might be slightly screwed. I get DMX isn't for everybody.

2. What reality show would you create and which forum members would you have participate and why?

Who wants to join any stupid reality show I'd think up when we can all just play a rousing round of Ow My Balls!

3. If you were transported 400 years into the past with no clothes or anything else, how would you prove that you were from the future?

400 years ago today was the year 1618, which I guess is pretty ancient. So ancient, the only notable thing that happened here was that noblemen started throwing each other out the windows to start the Thirty Years' War. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'll do that Squidward Future thing and see what happens from there. They'll call me a devil or they'll throw me right out the window too. Or they can get massively freaked out and make me their king instead. We miss 100% of the shots we don't take, after all.

4. What set of regular items could you buy together that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?

A whole buncha jackfruits or pineapples, enough to fill up an entire shopping cart. Try bagging those, random, made-up cashier!

Voting Closes 7 days from time of posting.
    This time, I'll be asking the judges to do their judging alongside the polls to speed things up.

2. Canned YumYum

Canned YumYum Tinyhands McSchnuffin
    Founder

Idiocracy reference gets my vote.

3. Griffmeister

Griffmeister What the hell are you staring at?
    Gold Founder

So somebody named Zack could have made this roundup, huh?

4. Tonto-banchou

Tonto-banchou "Well-Known" Member
    Editor Contributor Social Media Team

5. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

What in the even happened here?

6. Matemar

Matemar The Crow

Wait... why does his body pass through it normally, but then he can suddenly brake it with a punch? Wouldn't it simply go through the mirror? And if it's broken like that, wouldn't his arm remain on the other side?

7. Oh Snape

Oh Snape House Bantsratheon
    Staff Member Moderator

Just Skeletor tingz.

Tonto-banchou likes this.
  8. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple

Percentage of Public Vote

Sora:
    71.4%
    Tonto: 28.6%

Average Judge's Scores:
    Sora:
    Tonto:

Breakdown %:
    Guest Judge:

Sora: 40
    Tonto: 52.5

Sora

1. 10/10 I know this pain and I feel you man

2. 9/10 Id watch this

3. 7/10 God use of historical knowledge.

4. 0/10 I get what you are going for, but walmart is our measurement here and that just makes you look like a dad getting a snack before he fixes something he broke in the garage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    Tonto

1. 4/10 X gonna give it to ya

2. 0/10 Ok Hans Moleman

3. 8/10 for knowing about the thirty years war

4. 9/10 Finally something that would actually make a cashier uncomfortable, you lost a point for not including durians though.

Judge 1:
    Sora: 62.5
    Tonto: 40

Sora

1: 5/10: Too average to roast

2: 7/10 – Sounds more like Ren and Stimpy

3: 6/10 – see answer 1

4: 5/10 - had to be fictional, not your regular shopping list

Tonto-banchou

1: 3/10 will straight up murder you if you stand near me singing “Your beauty is why God invented eyeballs and your booty is why God invented my balls”

2: 7/10 - Episode one: @4xdblack meets @Moe

3: 4/10 - throwing you out of a window for being a nerd

4: 2/10 - you have made me hit a new level of "why the fuck did I agree to this?"

Judge 2:
    Big Fat Zero

They all get 0 from me

Big

Fat.

Zero.

Surprised they're not all having a sleep over braiding each others hair and painting toe-nails. I'm too disgusted to type anymore.

Judge 3:
    Sora: 65
    Tonto: 52.5

Sora

1. 7/10. Customer service is wonderful.

2. 8/10. I see Scruffie going feral in the Siberian wilderness and sacrificing Yoda to the Black Goat of the Woods. Definitely a must-watch.

3. 4/10. Burn the witch.

4. 7/10. A suitably phallic answer.

Tonto-Banchou

1. 7/10. I like to imagine X Gon Give It to Ya playing nonstop between your ears.

2. 2/10. Big black balls bouncing off her face.

3. 8/10. Now's your chance to fulfill your lifelong dream of Catholic superiority in central Europe.

4. 4/10. This is less uncomfortable and more extremely annoying.

OVERALL SCORE:

Sora: 63.6
    Tonto: 38.5

Sora Senpai WINS!!!

9. Griffmeister

Griffmeister What the hell are you staring at?
    Gold Founder

Well I’m impressed, both contestants seem to have drawn the most even results from the judges out of all the contests so far. Relatively speaking that is. And so the popular vote prevails.

10. Tonto-banchou

Dammit, I knew I shoulda bought a condom and some lube at the check-out line.

Congrats, Sora. You're a warrior most true and all that.

Sora Senpai and Oh Snape like this.
  11. Oh Snape

Oh Snape House Bantsratheon
    Staff Member Moderator

Anyone else totally forget to vote?

Harlequinn likes this.
  12. Scruffie

Scruffie Pro Tarantula Bro-Fister
    Editor

Me actually lol

13. Tonto-banchou

That's cool. Looks like the judges forgot to vote too anyway.

[​IMG]

14. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple

Yep! lol.