Name your favorite failed tech

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by yoda313, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Enies

Enies Famous Member

I was running windows 7 until the last day you could windows 10 for free which was august 1 I think. I never updated because I didn't like windows 8 either. Nedless to say I manged to download win10 for free the last day at like 3am. It makes my computer run noticeably faster and smoother.

all older consoles with cartridges should be considered failed tech. but we never really cared as kids because we loved that shit even though looking back everything about that time period was inferior technologically. Thinking about all the older games on the older consoles gives me so much nostalgia. Puts a tear in my eye :(

2. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

Cartridge consoles aren't failed tech, that's evolutionary.

Failed tech is beta versus vhs. Evolution is vhs fading away against dvd. There is a marked difference.

3. ThisGuy

ThisGuy Kin of the Cosmos
    Platinum Founder

You ready to eat them words boyo? Just keep an eye on the market.

Hover platforms:

[​IMG]

4. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

@ThisGuy - ha didn't they have those platforms in never say never?

And technically it would be memory cards instead of cartridges if the new rumors are true.

5. MatildaBuckley

MatildaBuckley Visitor

Day,

I had some serious computer issues with my desktop a few days ago bcz of a game full of virus. A tech support guy told me to remove all the games from my desktop ,i restart it but then again I had some serious computer issues, the tech guy thentold me to unplug the wide ribbon-looking cable (sorry I don't know the tech term), and plug it in again. That was my hard drive. He said that sometimes it gets jostled and comes loose. That actually fixed my problem.

6. Shadow Fox

Shadow Fox Enemy of the State
    Gold Founder

Google Glass would probably be my first choice, but anything in a Debunked video by Thunderf00t is just golden as well.