Need help to make an anime

Discussion in 'Anime' started by GreenBird, Jan 21, 2019.

1. GreenBird

GreenBird Pretentious Pansy
    Gold Founder

Hello guys, do you have a dream? I’ve had a dream that I’ve had for the past year which I dedicated no effort to. I want to make an anime and by make I mean I supply all the amazing ideas, while you lot do the busy work.

I want high class, professional animators! All of which tend to linger on anime forums with no purpose, because even though their hands are skilled, their heads are empty. I also won’t pay you upfront. You will instead get a small cut of profits I make from your work.

What’s my amazing show going to be about? HA! Like I’m going to disclose that information to you. Concepts are all I have and if I tell you them, you’ll steal them! So I’ll have to put you under contract first!

“If my story is so amazing, why not simply hire one artist to help you draw a manga, or better yet, write your own book? And a visual adaption will come in time.” Well potential commenter, I don’t read books. Plus, manga is just an inferior form of anime. I want the real thing. While some mangaka are content with making the actual manga first before it’s adapted into an anime, that’s only because their ideas weren’t good enough to start out as anime in the first place, mine are.

You’re welcome.

2. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

I hear Reddit is a decent ground for hunting down derps.

You're welcome.

3. Dunn x Dolo

Dunn x Dolo King of the Chatroom
    Silver Founder

Greatest troll ever or the most terrible sales pitch in existence.

Also, Hai Hai greenbird. Long time no see.

GreenBird likes this.
  4. Oh Snape

Oh Snape House Bantsratheon
    Staff Member Moderator

Remember, no matter how lame it turns out, Kuze and Kerb will still watch all of it and give it 4/5.

Dunn x Dolo and Shannon Apple like this.
  5. Shannon Apple

Shannon Apple Sour Apple
    Staff Member Administrator

Oh this takes me back to all the derpy derps who would sign up to A4 and request exactly this. XD.

Welcome back @GreenBird.

6. GreenBird

GreenBird Pretentious Pansy
    Gold Founder

And that is precisely why I did it. The official decree if Japanamtion states that in order to fully qualify as an anime forum; at least one entitled child must request the assistance of the community to make a fully animated production. I have now helped you meet these requirements.

You’re welcome.

#6 GreenBird, Jan 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    Shannon Apple likes this.
  7. Gaff

Gaff Za Warudo
    Silver Founder Plus

Can you pay us in exposure? This is important.