Netflix Original Series: Iron Fist

Discussion in 'Film & Television' started by 4xdblack, Feb 9, 2017.

1. 4xdblack

4xdblack Accomplished Booty-Cop
    Silver Founder Plus

Gotta say I'm a big fan of both Iron Fist and netflix's original series. Anyone else as interested in this as I am?

2. KT Samurai

KT Samurai The Peacemaker
    Staff Member Administrator "Owner"

I know absolutely nothing about Iron Fist but the trailer has me hopeful that the action sequences will be as good as or surpass the stuff that Daredevil became known for. High hopes!

3. Novaire

Novaire Serial Editor
    Editor Contributor Gold Founder

Of the five characters they choose to give Netflix series, I'd say Danny Rand is my favorite. He's a cool character. I'm more excited to see the costume than anything else. I'm curious to see which villains pop up as well. Very cool to hear that David Wenham is in the show, I'm glad someone is giving him some more significant work. I haven't 'seen' him in anything since Deadliest Warrior was cancelled.

I still haven't watched much of Luke Cage as I'm just not interested in that character. If they decide to merge Luke & Iron Fist into a Heroes for Hire series down the line, I'll get caught up on that, but for now, I'm happy waltzing into The Defenders without checking it out.

4. 4xdblack

4xdblack Accomplished Booty-Cop
    Silver Founder Plus

funny, I'd personally rather see him not wear a costume. I kinda liked that aspect of shows like Jessica Jones.. and I wanna say Luke Cage but I haven't watched it.. but considering the fact that in the comics he doesn't have a costume there either I'd imagine he doesn't have one in the netflix series.

Plus it would be kinda fun watching this guy who looks homeless kicking the ass of magic ninjas lmao.

5. Gus

Gus Senior Member

That show looks cool. Its hard to keep up with all the content Netflix is dishing out at the moment. Its a good problem to have.

6. Interest1ng

Interest1ng SC's AmbASSador.... MAWP!!!

I think this will do good to complete the Defenders series at least hold you over til the next series comes out. I like the Iron Fist and I really can't wait to watch it. I need to catch up on Daredevil Season 2.

Gus likes this.
  7. Gus

Gus Senior Member

I need to catch up on the first season :p

I only watched a couple episodes.

8. OctalKey

OctalKey 100% Polyester
    Gold Founder

Luke Cage is entertaining.

Isn't there an aesthetic for kung-fu masters clothed in rags or very humble outfits?

4xdblack likes this.