New anime dubs

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Narilka, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

FUNimation Entertainment announced at its panel at Sakura-Con on Friday that is has licensed the anime Hyouka. The first part will ship on home video on July 4. The release will have a new English dub as well as the Japanese version with subtitles.

[​IMG]

Source: ANN

DamianWinters likes this.
  2. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Aniplex of America announced at its Sakura-Con panel on Saturday that it is dubbing the Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day television anime series. The company streamed a teaser trailer at the panel, but has not yet announced details on the release.

DamianWinters likes this.
  3. DamianWinters

DamianWinters Active Member

Two anime I didn't expect dubs from, should be great.

4. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

FUNimation Entertainment began streaming an English dub trailer for Kan Colle.

Trailer:

https://streamable.com/s5zzu

Funimation will release the series on DVD and Blu-ray Disc with English subtitles and an English dub on June 27. Funimation is releasing the series as the second home video title in its partnership with Crunchyroll.

The 12-episode TV anime series premiered in January 2015 and Crunchyroll streamed it as it aired in Japan. The series is set in a world where humanity has lost control of the seas. The threat that has taken over the seas is the "deep sea fleet." The only ones who can counter this threat are Kan-musume (literally, warship girls), girls who possess the spirit of naval vessels from days gone by.

The base for the fleet arrayed against the "deep sea fleet" is Chinjufu. There, many various Kan-musume have gathered to live together and work hard everyday in training and other matters. One day, a Kan-musume arrives at Chinjufu. She is a special class of destroyer, and her name is Fubuki.

5. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Section23 Films announced in its August release slate that Sentai Filmworks release of the Beyond the Boundary -I'LL BE HERE- Past and Beyond the Boundary -I'LL BE HERE- Future films is slated for August 22 in one Blu-ray Disc and DVD combo pack. The release will have an English dub.

The Beyond the Boundary -I'LL BE HERE- Past film opened in Japan in March 2015. The film is a compilation film retelling the events of the Beyond the Boundary television anime series, centering on the heroine Mirai Kuriyama. Beyond the Boundary -I'LL BE HERE- Future is a sequel film with a new story, and it opened in April 2015.

6. wesleyv1

wesleyv1 Mokoto "revy" kino

New simulcast schedule, including one i have been waiting for for awhile (omg brave whitches is finally getting dubbed, girl scream girl scream)

this HTML class. Value is https://www.funimati

7. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

This one's not a new release but a re-release of an old series.

[​IMG]

FUNimation Entertainment announced on Monday that it will re-release the Fruits Basket anime in its first Blu-ray Disc release in the United States. The Fruits Basket "Sweet Sixteen Anniversary Edition" will contain all 26 episodes, a chipboard box, new artwork from the Japanese Blu-ray Disc release, and 12 art cards. The set will also contain a video commentary for episode 24, trailers, textless opening and closing sequences, Fruits Basket Room Nos. 1-3, a behind the scenes featurette, an interview with director Akitarō Daichi, an eyecatch gallery, an interview with the English cast, outtakes, an illustration gallery, the English opening and closing themes, and audition footage.

The Blu-ray Disc release is slated for August 1.

8. wesleyv1

Hey cool. I haven't seen fruits basket yet. I didn't know funi owned that one

9. StrawHats

StrawHats Stuck in a chair
    Staff Member Moderator Founder

My partner made me watch it with her. I can safely say that it is a major threat to all men.

10. wesleyv1

I've watched sailormoon, akb0048, winx club, and princess gwenevere and the jewl riders....i think I'll be ok

11. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

March Comes In Like A Lion Anime Gets English Dub

Aniplex of America announced at Bang Zoom! Entertainment's Anime Central panel on Friday that it is producing an English dub of March comes in like a lion. Bang Zoom! Entertainment will hold open auditions Friday through Sunday from 11 am to 12:15 pm at Anime Central, with call back auditions in the afternoon.

12. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Chihayafuru Anime Gets English Dub

Section23 Films announced in its September release slate on Monday that Sentai Filmworks will release Chihayafuru with an English dub. The first season will ship on September 12 on dual-language Blu-ray Disc, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc/DVD combo pack.

The combo pack will include art cards, two karuta cards, character cards, a booklet, and a glossary.

13. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Sentai Filmworks announced at the A-Kon convention on Saturday that it will produce an English dub for the Flying Witch television anime series. Sentai Filmworks had announced in April 2016 that it licensed the series.

From Twitter: here

@Kerberos

14. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Sentai Filmworks has announced at its Anime Expo panel that it will offer the following titles with English dubs:

Haikyu!!
    Flip Flappers
    Tanaka-kun is Always Listless
    Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto
    Squid Girl Season 2

15. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Ushio & Tora is getting a dub release from Sentai Filmworks. The dub is scheduled to release sometime around 29 August. Here's a trailer:

16. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Sunrise announced at its official Gundam panel at Otakon that it will release the HD remastered versions of Mobile Suit Gundam Seed and Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny with new English dubs recorded at NYAV Post.

Also Aniplex America has streamed a full dub trailer for their English-dub Anohana release set for October 31st.

17. wesleyv1

I had no idea anohana wasn't dubbed

18. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Sentai Filmworks has announced that it will release New Initial D the Movie Legend 1: Awakening with an English dub for its December release slate. The company will release the film on Blu-ray Disc and DVD combo pack on December 5.

The first film in the trilogy debuted back in August 2014 in Japan.

@Dunn x Dolo

19. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Sentai Filmworks began streaming an English dub clip for Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto.

Sentai Filmworks will release the series on Blu-ray Disc, DVD, and limited edition Blu-ray/DVD combo pack on November 21.

20. DamianWinters

DamianWinters Active Member

The dub for a silent voice just came and it was just an absolutely beautiful movie, had me in tears which very very rarely happens. Might be the best animated movie ive ever seen, I could relate to Shoyo alot and Shouko was such a beautifully made character. Its joining my list of 10/10 shows and the first movie there.

The dub for Your name also just came out which I watched yesterday, was also an awesome movie with only the very ending faltering a bit just because the 5 year gap gave me anxiety and annoyed me. I think it deserves its rating on MAL sitting around 9-9.5, definitely one of the best movies ive seen.