Action Noblesse

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Kuze, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Lowdown:

For 820 years he had slumbered with no knowledge of mankind's advancement and scientific progress. The land which he once knew has become an unfamiliar place with new technology, attitudes, and lifestyles. Upon awakening, Cadis Etrama Di Raizel (aka Rai), seeks to familiarize himself with this era. He locates a loyal servant of his, Frankenstein, who is currently the principal of a South Korean High School. Rai decides that this school is the perfect place to help him learn about the modern world, enrolls, and begins associating with a group of good-natured students in order to 'blend in'. But this new world is no safer than the old; and the dignified, bewildered, technologically inept Rai finds himself embroiled in adventures both ridiculous and dangerous.

(Source: Eat Manga)

Trailer:

Air Date: Oct 8, 2020

Official Site: here

Cruchyroll Stream: here

2. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Crunchyroll streamed the second trailer.

3. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

I just watched it. Its interesting. Not sure if its gonna be comedic or dark action. I think it could be a mix of both if the red haired guy is any indication.

I almost didn't watch it as I thought it was just a reissue of diabolik lovers. It didn't feel quite the same and it didn't turn into it obviously. I could have sworn thats what it was though:d. Not that I wouldn't rewatch diabolik lovers at some point. I just wasn't in the mood for it.

so obvious question- this was planned for Halloween right???? :D

It has promise. I liked how they ended with the character reveal at the end. I was surprised we actually had some character development in the first episode.

Looking forward to more :D