News One Punch Man Season 2: News and Updates

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Kuze, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

The only comedy anime I ever gave a damn about. It's coming back on April 2019. And I have a feeling it's not gonna be a one-punch solution.

JAM Project has been confirmed to perform the opening theme song, and the new teaser visual of Saitama, Genos, and the new character Garou was also revealed, which I've posted above.

Hearing that the animation crew won't be the same as last time but let's hope they manage to maintain the level of quality and consistency from the first season cause the art is this show's major highlight.

J.C. Staff will be the animation studio this time round, not Madhouse. But character designer Chikashi Kubota will be reprising his role.

Here's the teaser video
    :

2. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Also, Viz Media has acquired the master license to the second anime season, including digital streaming, TV broadcast, electronic sell-through, home media, and merchandising rights for North America, Latin America and Oceania.

3. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

An English-subtitled first promotional video for the 2nd season was streamed.

Oh Snape likes this.
  4. Oh Snape

Oh Snape House Bantsratheon
    Staff Advisory

This show is way better than it has any right to be.

5. Enies

Enies Famous Member

lol who still watches the anime of this. the manga got boring after a while it lost its charm. Its highly entertaining but its not the best thing ever.