Mystery Owarimonogatari 2nd Season

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Kuze, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Lowdown
    :

Third season of the Monogatari Series, second half. It contains the arcs Mayoi Hell, Hitagi Rendezvous, and Ougi Dark from the Owarimonogatari light novels.

"That is—the end of your youth." On the morning of the appointed day of the college entrance examinations, Koyomi Araragi headed towards North Shirahebi Shrine. What awaits him there with an unexpected smiling face is the slice of the sword that marks the final decisive battle—All of the "stories" now meet their resolution!

(Source: Bakemonogatari Wiki)

Trailer:

Aired:
    Aug 12, 2017 to Aug 13, 2017

Official Site
    : here

Twitter: here

It was a 2 day special of 7 episodes (each episode being 43 minutes). So if you are a fan of the Monogatari series be sure to check it out.

2. Kuze

Kuze 『Ole Ole Ole』
    Contributor

Owarimonogatari Season 2 OP

"terminal terminal" by Emiri Kato

Owarimonogatari 2 ED Full「SHIORI」by ClariS

3. OctalKey

OctalKey 100% Polyester
    Gold Founder

Thanks Kuze.

Kuze likes this.
  4. Sora Senpai

Sora Senpai The Ecchi King
    Contributor Gold Founder

The only disdain I have for this season is that Kanbaru had no screen time at all. They literally had every important Heroine get some kind of Screen time but Kanbaru. I mean they showed her being held back at the end (Who was that girl btw) but Miyuki Sawashiro as Kanbaru is flawless and she was needed in my life this season!

Really doesn't take away from a Perfect score this season though. it took over Your Name as the #1 Ranked Anime. Kind of a surprise considering it's only "7 episodes" But really the Bakemono Series may be the Best Anime ever created. Yes I know those are bold Words but ever season/series/arc I have watched has been nothing less then a 10 in my eyes.

5. Grungie

Grungie Established Member
    Contributor

I'm so behind on this series, I haven't seen much of anything past "Second Season"