News Re: Zero 2nd season trailer teaser

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Kuze, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

[​IMG]

The official site of the anime has teased a promo for the 2nd season. No date as of yet. Plus they've also listed returning cast and crew. Here's the trailer:

2. Griffmeister

Griffmeister What the hell are you staring at?
    Gold Founder

Okay, I’m confused ( easily done ). First off, I really liked the first season so I’m psyched to hear about a second season. The confusing part is that I just recently saw a notation on CR on the page for the first season that says they have relocated two shows connected to the series to their own pages, yet the link doesn’t work. I tried to put in a search for the titles as they were listed but that came up blank. Has anyone heard of Re:Zero~Starting Break Time From Zero and Re: PETIT~Starting Life in Another World From PETIT ?

3. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

They are just 3 minute comedic gag shorts that came out a while back. Nothing much in there.

You should instead watch the Memory Snow anime film that came out at the end of last year, if you haven't watched already.

4. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

The anime's second season will premiere next April as announced by the official website. Before the second season, a new edit of the first season will premiere on January 1. The new edit of the first 25-episode season will add some new footage and rework the episodes to run in a one-hour timeslot this winter.

5. Shadow Fox

Shadow Fox Enemy of the State
    Gold Founder

Oh good. I really liked the first season. Can't wait to see more of my waifu ram. xd

6. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

The anime's second season has been delayed from April to July. The staff explained that "the global issues of the COVID-19 coronavirus illness have had a big effect on the production" of the show. The staff will reveal the new start date, time, and channels at a later date.

Source: ANN

7. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Crunchyroll will begin streaming Re:ZERO second season in July in North America, Central America, South America, Europe, Africa, Oceania, the Middle East, and the Commonwealth of Independent States. The company also began streaming a trailer.