Comedy Renai Boukun

Discussion in 'New In Japan' started by Kuze, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Lowdown:

The story begins when Guri, an angel with a mysterious item which turns any two people who kiss into a couple, appears before a high school boy named Seiji Aino. However, there is a yandere high school girl named Akane who loves Seiji.

(Source: ANN)

Trailer:

Air Date: Apr 7, 2017

Official Site: here

Twitter: here

Beware the KISS NOTE :p @Sora Senpai

Looks like an all-out romance comedy.

2. Sora Senpai

Sora Senpai The Ecchi King
    Contributor Gold Founder

@Kuze Awww yeah You know I can't wait for this!!!

3. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

If this keeps up, honestly I feel like this could be AOTS. At least comedy wise.

I could not stop laughing the entire episode, every character was hilarious.

Plus add in the fact that the animation, and music are FLAWLESS.

I lost it when Guri was playing the villain music on the Boombox ROFL

Also the opening is so much fun and the song is pretty good. One of the best of the season in my opinion.

#3 Sora Senpai, Apr 7, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  4. JoJo

JoJo Well-Known Member
    Gold Founder

Lol...da fak did I just watch?

Comedy was on point, not gonna lie...I laughed a lot. Guri is pretty funny...and I love Yandare up to a certain level, but for comedy sake, I'll think Akane will do fine.

but dammit...again with the incest stuff...I don't know man, I don't find that funny like...at all...

MC seems pretty mediocre thus far...against least he's not a scared & shy little weasel that we normally get.

Not gonna drop this just yet. I need me some comedy this season...

5. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Still one of the best shows this season comedy wise. The ecchi is starting to build up as well which is not really a terrible thing. Guri is awesome!

6. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Friggin anime gets funnier by the week. They're finally starting to dive into the girls powers somewhat which is cool. Guri is on another level of being awesome though. When she rolled into that warehouse with that Crab/Shrimp costume I freaking lost it.

7. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Beach part was fantastic, the Seiji and Shikimi moment was pretty funny.

Beach "Volleyball" and the Policeman had me in tears!

Yo Akane coming at my girl Guri Hard. Akane you are a crazy bitch who also loves Seiji for no damn reason!

I dislike her more thanks to this episode.

Guri makes the anime though, that One piece and that Ghostbusters outfit though. *thumbs up*

Guri in that Kimono next week!

[​IMG]

8. DamianWinters

DamianWinters Active Member

I am really liking this show, comedy is great and Guri is just such a great character. It also has probably my favourite opening this season, really fun to listen to.

9. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Agreed, it is one of, if not the best opening of the season. SO freaking catchy!

10. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Please god no NTR, just let it end unresolved!

11. Sora Senpai

Contributor Gold Founder

Story 8:
    The story kind of developed into itself more then just a spoof on "Death Note" The characters backstories and situations were actually enjoyable.
    Animation 10: EMT^2 has done rarely anything but they knocked it out of the park with Renai Boukun. The animation was honestly flawless and it was just great to look at. Didn't bother me once.
    Sound/Music 8: The opening and Ending are awesome. The opening may be the best of the season IMO. The BGM was on point and just random moments with Guri playing music was hilarious.
    Character/VA 9: They were different which I thoroughly enjoyed. They were definitely Unique characters.
    Enjoyment 10: Probably my favorite anime of the season. It gave me everything I wanted.

Overall View
    :
    If there's one thing I can say about Renai Boukun is that this anime was so well balanced. Between Fan Service, Action, and Comedy moments it was very well done. Even when it came to the fan service it was not over the top. The action though was on point at times but never went that extra step to get too serious. Even the Drama in the anime was very well done.
    Guri was one of the funniest characters of the season in my eyes, she made me laugh literally every episode.

If you're looking for an anime with great balance and near perfect animation I would recommend Renai Boukun.