Romance Rewrite

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Kuze, Jul 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

[​IMG]

Synopsis

PV

2. V0ID

V0ID GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN, YOU DAMN KIDS!!

No Rewrite discussion!? Tough room!! Geez, I'll remember not to bring up Jun Maeda's name any time soon :)

Kuze likes this.
  3. Matemar

Matemar Corvus

I smell cliche and unoriginality, but who am I to say that I'll probably watch it anyway...

4. V0ID

V0ID GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN, YOU DAMN KIDS!!

It does feel like a typical Key/Visual Arts type set up, one dude, tons of hot chicks in a harem, but keeping in mind that Jun Maeda also did Charlotte, and Angel Beats, Rewrite definitely diverges off the harem comedy once the main players are established around ep5-6ish. I'm not sure how the series is going to end since it follows a route that was not in the game, though Key stuff usually ends rather tragically, except for some of the newer stuff, again, Charlotte, and Angel Beats.

5. Matemar

Matemar Corvus

Hmmm interesting... I won't be getting my hopes up just yet, but it could end up as something good.

6. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

Omg they did angel beats and Charlotte? No wonder this felt familiar!

I judt finished the first episode. I like it. Though i thought i was losing my mind. It was never ending. I thought crunchryoll slipped in a binge watch option i wasnt aware of on the xbox one app. Turns out it was a double episode for episode one.

So yeah it's not unique or anything but i was looking for something to watch and couldnt really settle on anything from my to watch list so scrolled through crunchyroll and settled for this. Seems cute enough.

7. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

I caught up to episode 12.

I like it. It's different enough to keep me interested. Though it's certainly similar to blue seed and even taboo tatoo, thematically at least.

It has a nice mix of seriousness and humor to keep it balanced. There isn't enough here to make it super dark. If it was just a screwball comedy the action would be lessened.

The one with the two eye colors reminds me of Yami from to love ru mostly when she's in her alternate outfit that is. :)

I'll definitely check out the end. Is it Saturday or Monday?

8. Kuze

Kuze Heaven's not enough
    Contributor

Saturdays.

9. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

Thanks! I should be able to finish this and food wars tonight :)

10. yoda313

yoda313 JEDI MASTER
    Platinum Founder

Holy crap!

they killed everybody off!!!!! I can't believe it. Blue seed was kinda going that way but didn't. Man I can't believe they ended it that way.

Though there is a thread. I think that thing kagari was on was a timeline tree. I think she just ended one line. When that was erased the rest were still there. I'm sure that's what that means.

But there was a lot of saikano in there at the end.

Man what an ending.