Roleplay Character Storage [RCS]

Discussion in 'Roleplayer's Realm' started by Ravok, May 24, 2016.

1. Ravok

Ravok ~Hoping he will get a reply soon

Hi everyone,
    Ravok here.

I thought it would be fun to have a storage place for basicly all the characters used for any of the future roleplays.

So I want to make a topic were we can do that. You dont have to do much, just copy and paste your character sheet in here and ill put it in the main post. I dont know if any of you like the idea, but I thought it would be a fun thing to do for people and something other people could get inspiration out of.

Anyway let me know what you think
    ~Ravok

2. GreenSmartie

GreenSmartie Sakugacity's (Self-Proclaimed) Mascot

That seems alright. Honestly I'm VERY nervous about starting any RPs here because A) I have no idea what I'm doing, and B) I don't know if there are enough people who are as motivated to participate. The last RP I was in just kinda stopped, you know? Apathy is a really son of a gun like that. I mean, I would have LOVED to keep going, but nobody else involved seemed as driven, lol. In any case, how about I start a seperate thread for general RP ideas? Like worlds/plot ideas. I'm sure one of the mods/admins will put some categories in here for RPs and whatnot eventually, I recall the previous iteration of this forum had some. Although perhaps we should limit character info to overall personality and appearance/vague backstory info? Sorta like rough drafts? RPs are meant to be flexible, so making a character with a set, detailed backstory and all that jazz w/o an actual established RP is kinda asking for a bad time. It's better to keep the specifics out of the character creation until you actually have an RP for them to be used in :p

3. Ravok

Ravok ~Hoping he will get a reply soon

Yeah, i just made this forum in advance so when rp's start and have their character creation done those characters can eventually be stored in this forum
    Hopefully people will start rp's soon, i thought of maybe starting a sci fi one

#3 Ravok, May 25, 2016
    Last edited: May 25, 2016
    GreenSmartie likes this.